The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I never hear y'all complain when AB's out here doing "flagrant" and "flamboyant" dances and celebrations. 
He has reason to celebrate, AB out here ballin' for a top 5-10 team SB contender year in year out and he's actually funny.

Giants trash and have been since ODB's stepped foot in NY, so in turn all his antics are pretty much self-promo related and they're corny as hell.
bruh what? 
laugh.gif

by that logic, 2/3rds of the leagues players could not celebrate on big plays and TD's.

y'all really just saying whatever at this point. 
Please quit trying to put words in my post to fit your rhetoric, I've literally said nothing about big play/td celebrations.... I'm speaking more to his bout with the net and the crying and the "i don't get calls".... again, every week it's something.

Last edited:
odell's antics are 'self promotion'

but AB has his own damn apparel brand off of the celebration he used to do. 

y'all have at it.

He just hates the Giants, so nothing OBJ does will ever be acceptable so long as he plays for the Giants. /discussion

Last edited:
I like Odell's zestiness though it makes him who he is as a player. Dude would be boring to watch without the flamboyance. Dude should score and sashay.

damn, Pagano was just reading off every cliche in the book during the post game press conference :rofl:

I never hear y'all complain when AB's out here doing "flagrant" and "flamboyant" dances and celebrations. 

my issue is with trying to court a kicking net. he can dance all he wants when he scores a TD. him and victor can bump and grind together all they want after a TD. leave the damn kicking net alone :lol:

But when all those kicking net memes popped up a few weeks ago it was all laughs. He's just out-trolling the public :lol:

I'm all for celebration but when you're running half way down the field to do it that's too much.

especially last week, which was basically a garbage time td.

And Gronk

People pick and choose who they have problems with. Me personally I don't have a problem with non of it. I think dudes should be able to celebrate all they want. I said this since the TO and Chad days. It's a fun game, it's a emotional game these dudes ain't robots.

lulz at that bum mcnabb thinking the boys should get rid of dez. he stays getting threaten by elite receivers.

I'm painting with a broad brush here

You're right. 

This team just isn't as talented as past Bengals' teams. Losing Sanu and Jones, coupled with Eifert having yet to step on the field. Starting a rookie at RT who's struggled, having the worst Center in the NFL, and a 1st year OC who looks like a major step down from Hue are all factors. On the defensive side, whenever you can't generate a pass rush, you're going to have problems. Looks like injuries are catching up with Michael Johnson at this age, and not having hit on any of the young DEs like Clarke and Hunt is costing the team. Having stop gap guys at LB like a 36 year old Karlos Dansby, instead of young and cheap guys flying around hurts the team speed. 

With all this said, I'd be shocked if Marvin isn't gone because this isn't a playoff squad. But all of that stuff that you typed before that was you painting with a broad brush, as you suggested. They "lost control" because the Pats are a much better team. They were 10 point underdogs for a reason. Better to carry on with the narrative, though.

Cool. So we agree I was speaking on big picture

One question, Did the ball not fly like one yard away from Bennett? When in zone your reading QB eyes. WR in line of sight, ball in area, go.

Yup, it was on Bennett's side. Difference is you giving him the benefit of doubt and saying it was simple read & react. I ain't willing to go there, Jay. :lol: Not with him. Especially since he got there well before the ball was in area. *shrugs*

Burfict knew the aesthetics wasn't looking good so he manned up and apologized to Marty. Good for him.

I get it no one will give him benefit but to his defense, he is not the type to apologize to appease public sentiment. You all should know that by now about him from his days at ASU

Last edited:
lulz at that bum mcnabb thinking the boys should get rid of dez. he stays getting threaten by elite receivers.

He said the same thing on Mike & Mike and then proceeded to stay they need to draft a premiere receiver to go with Dak and Elliot. Made no sense. :lol:

He's an idiot.

Last edited:
He said the same thing on Mike & Mike and then proceeded to stay they need to draft a premiere receiver to go with Dak and Elliot. Made no sense.
laugh.gif

He's an idiot.
Someone on here asked a week or two ago why Eagle fans don't seem to show him that much love despite his accomplishments.  Part of the reason is because of the silly **** he says (or has said) regarding the Eagles, and just football in general.  He just makes himself look like a full dweeb, with some of his comments.

I think he ran track as well. My favorite was the hurdles he did last year. I thought it was dope. The net **** is dumb, last week was okay but it was too much yesterday. The fine me quotes were hilarious but dumb. He got so much attention with that catch and now he's addicted.

I've said since his rookie year this guy was emotional and needs to calm down. He does too much at times.

I like TD celebrations, I hate first down and sack celebrations. Just continue on with the game unless it's a big play or a game changing play.

I also find it interesting that O'Dell looks at a player and it's a flag but Gronk goes back and forth mad times yesterday and then FINALLY gets flagged after he did it a few times. Crazy you want to punish and tone down one of your biggest stars.

Last edited:
I have no issues with OBJ's celebrations. No player dances or celebrations really. It's his sideline and in game melt downs that's immature to me.

I really don't get how his triple jump was "zesty" tho..

I mean dude hit the superman/hang in mid air.

which is the proper form and technique for both triple jump and long jump.

Last edited:
A sack is a big play but if you down by 14, I don't want to see it. If your team has seven sacks and y'all killing, do your thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom