The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y'all are starting to OD with the Rodgers trolling.
Nah.

Ya'll can't sit back and call this dude the prototype all day long when he scrambles around and throws an "unbelievable pass" and then not see this dude is clearly struggling and he get's called on it.
That Marlo pic.
laugh.gif
  "You want it to be one way..."

Let me clarify. I don't mind Rodgers getting slandered. I know how it works on here. Those jokes are getting off one way or another. If he's Michael J Fox on the field when facing adversity, then he shouldn't be absolved of blame for the struggles. The bigger the spotlight, the more scrutiny you deal with. Considering the teams we root for, you and me know this all too well.

The slander is fine...it's the trolling itself that goes OD. It's one thing when Chester goes in with his schtick. We all get it. Maybe it's just me, but I don't think we need mini Chester clones every other post. Cuz before you know it...**** turns into every NBA Finals thread on here.

Maybe that's just me though. *shrugs*

Last edited:
Remaining MNF schedule

Texans @ Broncos:stoneface:
Vikings @ Bears:stoneface:
Bills @ Seahawks:stoneface:
Bengals @ Giants:pimp:
Texans @ Raiders:stoneface:
Packers @ Eagles:pimp:
Colts @ Jets:stoneface:
Ravens @ Patriots>D
Panthers @ ******** >D

ESPN paid a billy for a lot of throw aways :lol:

I swear if it wasn't for fantasy they'd be in trouble.

Glad they don't have Cincy on there to bungal things

Facts and stats showing that Brady is a system QB =/= trolling.

"Facts and stats"

View media item 2202192
Already doubled Jimmy and Jacobys stats through 2 weeks :lol:

I seent the way Jimmy G played, how does a kid from Eastern Illinois with no NFL experience put up those kinds of numbers? How Sway?

When did he put up crazy numbers? He never threw for over 300 yards or 2TD's. He did enough to get buy which is exactly what he was asked :lol:. Now the entire range of the offense is on full display,they're breaking out formations and schemes that weren't even in the gameplan the first 4 weeks now that the captain's back

Last edited:
Must be nice to argue whether or not your top-5 QBs are actually good.

Selfish swine, all of you :lol: .

Last edited:
When did he put up crazy numbers? He never threw for over 300 yards or 2TD's. He did enough to get buy which is exactly what he was asked :lol:. Now the entire range of the offense is on full display,they're breaking out formations and schemes that weren't even in the gameplan the first 4 weeks now that the captain's back

Jimmy G put up 232 and 3 TDs in one half against the Dolphins.

Last edited:
When did he put up crazy numbers? He never threw for over 300 yards or 2TD's. He did enough to get buy which is exactly what he was asked
laugh.gif
. Now the entire range of the offense is on full display,they're breaking out formations and schemes that weren't even in the gameplan the first 4 weeks now that the captain's back
ummmm that dolphins game before he got hurt, dude had 232 and 3 TDs..

also gronk being out also had something to do with what the pats were and weren't doing

no one going mention that brady espn info being posted twice...

nerd.gif

Last edited:

Jimmy G put up 250 and 3 TDs in one half against the Dolphins.
Damn I forgot about that half before he went down :lol:. I'm not arguing against the system,it's the best in the league but you can't say there isn't a difference in how the offense is operating right now.
When did he put up crazy numbers? He never threw for over 300 yards or 2TD's. He did enough to get buy which is exactly what he was asked :lol: . Now the entire range of the offense is on full display,they're breaking out formations and schemes that weren't even in the gameplan the first 4 weeks now that the captain's back

ummmm that dolphins game before he got hurt, dude had 232 and 3 TDs..

also gronk being out also had something to do with what the pats were and weren't doing

Gronk was playing since week 3,just more in a blocking role and less active in the passing game

Last edited:
Makes sense they needed serious help back there with Fatboy Lacy being their only real RB available last week..and that buster is dealing with some issues per usual
you mean all that hoppin and skippin lacy was doing sunday didn't give you faith???

Let me clarify. I don't mind Rodgers getting slandered. I know how it works on here. Those jokes are getting off one way or another. If he's Michael J Fox on the field when facing adversity, then he shouldn't be absolved of blame for the struggles. The bigger the spotlight, the more scrutiny you deal with. Considering the teams we root for, you and me know this all too well.

The slander is fine...it's the trolling itself that goes OD. It's one thing when Chester goes in with his schtick. We all get it. Maybe it's just me, but I don't think we need mini Chester clones every other post. Cuz before you know it...**** turns into every NBA Finals thread on here.

It probably has more to do with your boy CP and his clownish "QB is no different than the long snapper" approach he's been on the last few months. Wanting QBs to share their poor play with the back-up nose tackle.

It probably has more to do with your boy CP and his clownish "QB is no different than the long snapper" approach he's been on the last few months. Wanting QBs to share their poor play with the back-up nose tackle.
laugh.gif
Welp.

I ain't touching that one.

@PhilAPerry: Asked about sideline tech, Belichick says he's done with the Microsoft Surface tablets. "I just can't take it anymore." No consistency.
https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/7219873/bill-belichick-smashed-a-tablet.0.gif[/quote]

Microsoft sales in Massachusetts are about to tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom