The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anybody ever did good after leaving the Pats? Player or coach? Seem like Bill got some evil curse on dudes.

Folks are in for a rude awakening if they actually believe Guwappolo is Matt Cassel. Regardless if he stays or goes. You'll see.

Guwappolo :rofl:

Brandon_Barnett_Tbr_Free_Gucci_Mane_Guwop-front-large.jpg

Looked like Vereen was doing well in NY before getting hurt

Talib seems do be doing well

Also think the law firm had a solid season or 2 in Cincy

Last edited:
Hey there, Chester.

If I was part of the pitchfork crowd and felt like trolling, I'd drop this little gem in here...
When Deflategate broke, Aaron Rodgers was one of the few players that spoke out and said that he actually likes to play with a football that is overinflated. No one really cared about that statement, after all, it wasn’t Tom Brady.
PFT“‘I like to push the limit to how much air we can put in the football, even go over what they allow you to do and see if the officials take air out of it,’” Rodgers said.
Now that the NFL has shifted their focus on to air pressure in footballs, Aaron Rodgers’ numbers have taken a beating:

Green Bay quarterback Aaron Rodgers was never lower than fifth in yards per pass attempt in the NFL in the five seasons between 2010 and 2014. Stat mavens love yards per pass attempt, because it encompasses completion percentage and depth of completion.

Since the start of the 2015 season, Rodgers, at a moribund 6.63 yards per attempt, is 33rd among all NFL passers (minimum 200 pass attempts) according to MMQB.

Johnny Manziel (6.73) is better.

Here is something even more alarming for Rodgers, Since the start of the 2015 season, his completion percentage went from an impressive 65.8% to an eye opening 60.6%. A decrease in 5.2% may not seem like a lot, but it’s also the difference between the most accurate QB ever statistically (Drew Brees) and #27 (Matthew Stafford) source.
...but I don't participate in any of that stuff so I'm just here passing by.
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom