The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chip needs to stay in the minor leagues
something legit broke in dude after that first year.. now he just runs the same handful of plays over and over again.. same personnel groups, strength of the team's players be damned

How have the Giants not cut Josh Brown yet? That journal entry of his was disgusting. Typical scumbag Mara's.

NFL sure does care about domestic violence!

Giants should have took a stand and cut him because from what I read the NFL couldn't do anything because the wife decided not to cooperate with authorities

looking back at some of the mock drafts that we have done are kinda funny..

like manziel going 2nd overall in 2014

The Giants and the NFL could suck a whole **** for Josh Brown.

Giants, with all their issues, spend allllllllllllll their damn time focusing on Odell's ON-FIELD behavior...but they supported Josh Brown as a "man, father, and a player". That's a direct quote from their hillbilly *** goofy coach.

John Mara gave his stamp of approval too. Another hypocrite. Means a lot coming from one of the NFL's royal families.

NFL went through their esteemed investigation and concluded he earned a 1 game suspension. After 10 months of doing their due diligence...bruh got one ******* game.

They gonna blackball him now like they did Ray Rice or nah? Or do we need video of it before the faux outrage?

Mara is a real pos man,he was one of the owners leading the charge on Deflategate yet he couldn't be bothered to also crucify the serial woman abuser on his squad though who he still signs checks for... :rolleyes

looking back at some of the mock drafts that we have done are kinda funny..

like manziel going 2nd overall in 2014

NT slurped the hell out of this bum, he should be an All Pro by now

I thought most scouts and hardcore fans realized that his game and play style wasn't going to translate well to the NFL.

They did but I feel like Stilln is mixing up folks liking him as a college player with liking him as a pro prospect :lol:. I wanted him to do well sure but it was always an uphill battle given his playing style and how hard it is to translate that to the league.

I was always more of a skinny knees guy in that draft

Last edited:
Ches :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Got a link to the NT redraft thread :nerd:

My squad

QB - Blake Bortles
RB - Andre Ellington
RB - Reggie Bush
WR - Victor Cruz
WR - Reggie Wayne
TE - Coby Fleener
OL - Doug Free
OL - Will Beatty
OL - Ronald Leary
OL - Michael Oher
OL - Luke Bowanko
DL - Jadeveon Clowney
DL - William Hayes
DL - Cullen Jenkins
LB - Calvin Pace
LB - Demario Davis
LB - David Harris
LB - Avery Williamson
DB - Antonio Cromartie
DB - Dashon Goldson
DB - Ryan Mundy
DB - Corey Webster
K - Steven Hauschka
P - Steve Weatherford
KR/PR - Trindon Holliday
BN - Jeremy Kerley
BN - Kyle Orton
BN - Anthony Fasano
BN - Erik Lorig
BN - Dwayne Gratz

Yikes :rofl:

#NoMore...

**** outta here, NFL.

Cris%20Carter_045.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Pretty funny seeing this doofus in this commercial... You can throw your receiver under the bus publicly, but you rocking with the abusive punter?

Okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom