The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Tom and Kirk...

Cousins is perhaps the most inconsistent quarterback I’ve ever seen. I’m not talking about from game to game or season to season. I’m talking about from drive to drive. This dude will give you Sage Rosenfels one drive and then Tom Brady the next.

That's a quote from the article IATT IATT posted yesterday.

Last edited:
Funny how the media hasn't jumped on this dude brown. DV is DV right and it's wrong on all accounts right?

well he only beat on a woman. not like he messed with PSI levels in the football. that's a real concern for the league.

Last edited:
Wait, how is Eli rocking with Josh Brown? I would bet money 95% of that roster didn't know any of this AND probably more than half haven't even had a conversation with him. Come on son, y'all be buggin.

I said Brown should have been cut before the year. They didn't cut him because his ex wife downplayed it and didn't cooperate. Giants have always been that traditional team that doesn't sign guys with a troubled past or anything like that. I will be shocked if he's a Giant at the end of the day.

wpid-483208412-real-estate-tycoon-donald-trump-flashes-the-thumbs-up8.jpg.CROP_.promo-xlarge28.jpg

View media item 2204535

LMAO :rofl: :rofl:

Wait, how is Eli rocking with Josh Brown? I would bet money 95% of that roster didn't know any of this AND probably more than half haven't even had a conversation with him. Come on son, y'all be buggin.

I said Brown should have been cut before the year. They didn't cut him because his ex wife downplayed it and didn't cooperate. Giants have always been that traditional team that doesn't sign guys with a troubled past or anything like that. I will be shocked if he's a Giant at the end of the day.

Like today "end of the day"?

Giants working out kickers?

i think he's gone today. Giants never mess with players like this. I was shocked they didn't cut him before but this is so much worse.

ODB can kick FGs, we good.

i think he's gone today. Giants never mess with players like this. I was shocked they didn't cut him before but this is so much worse.

ODB can kick FGs, we good.

I'll be the first to say kickers are really, really important. This isn't Ray Rice that sucked his last couple years...Josh Brown is one of the best kickers in the league. You guys also kick a lot of field goals because you have no running game so your drives are usually stopped short. Prepare to be really pissed off and nervous every time you trot out whatever random guy you sign off the street.

Last edited:
I'm not the biggest B-Mitch fan in the world, but man...he went in :lol: He ain't no chump. SAS sounds a bit differently when challenged here hahahahahha

Good stuff starts up around 8:30

Last edited:
Ches :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Got a link to the NT redraft thread :nerd:

My squad

QB - Blake Bortles
RB - Andre Ellington
RB - Reggie Bush
WR - Victor Cruz
WR - Reggie Wayne
TE - Coby Fleener
OL - Doug Free
OL - Will Beatty
OL - Ronald Leary
OL - Michael Oher
OL - Luke Bowanko
DL - Jadeveon Clowney
DL - William Hayes
DL - Cullen Jenkins
LB - Calvin Pace
LB - Demario Davis
LB - David Harris
LB - Avery Williamson
DB - Antonio Cromartie
DB - Dashon Goldson
DB - Ryan Mundy
DB - Corey Webster
K - Steven Hauschka
P - Steve Weatherford
KR/PR - Trindon Holliday
BN - Jeremy Kerley
BN - Kyle Orton
BN - Anthony Fasano
BN - Erik Lorig
BN - Dwayne Gratz

Yikes :rofl:

:rofl:

“I’m telling you, when I listen to this boy talk about running the football like that, it just makes me want to go in the bathroom and spend some time by myself,” he said. “I just love it so much. You know, those young days, when you’d go to the bathroom and spend time by yourself.” - Michael Irvin

:nerd:

“I’m telling you, when I listen to this boy talk about running the football like that, it just makes me want to go in the bathroom and spend some time by myself,” he said. “I just love it so much. You know, those young days, when you’d go to the bathroom and spend time by yourself.” - Michael Irvin

:nerd:

giphy.gif

Hahahahahahaha, I can't even understand what he's attempting to say or is he blatantly talking about pounding off.

Brown is at practice today, maybe they'll keep him. I'll be surprised. Couldn't draft Tunsil but we can keep this clown? Smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom