The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo I'm about to hop on the Fraudgers bandwagon if he doesn't start throwing to Jordy :lol:

Dudes thrown it 30 in one half and has targeted him twice :smh:
Throwing 30 times and has 2 fg's to show for it...:x

Last edited:
looking for a penalty should be a penalty
This is happening way too much lately :smh: by everyone..nearly every pass play people are looking around for one :smh:

Every team and almost every receiver does it. Sign of the times. Makes me sick.

Try watching NBA regular season basketball.
Nonstop *****ing by every player to the refs.
It's gotten annoying AF

I do. And it's ridiculous. This the NFL though.

Let's go Rodgers

Smack these haters in the face

ad408656_ce5833f4_clark-cape-gif.gif

:lol:

You drive every slander bus.

not EVERY one :nerd:

:lol:

My man only likes Peyton and them sorry Ducks. :lol:

View media item 2205289

Everyone just let this soak in for a second.

Not only is next weeks game ONLY on NFL network, not on cbs and not being streamed on twitter...

But it's TITANS VS. JAGS

TITANS

Vs

Jaguars

:x :x :x

Goodell bout to be on suicide watch with them ratings

Not only is next weeks game ONLY on NFL network, not on cbs and not being streamed on twitter...

But it's TITANS VS. JAGS

TITANS

Vs

Jaguars

Guarantee that game is 10 times more enjoyable than this one.

But it's TITANS VS. JAGS

TITANS

Vs

Jaguars

But as bad as that sounds, it's still a big game for the jockeying in the AFCS division.

Some of you are annoying as **** with the race **** you have to bring into every single conversation.

Josh Brown is one of the best in the entire league at his position and is a MAJOR part of the Giants offense because they're forced into kicking field goals so often. If you can perform at a really high level, the media isn't really talking about you and you aren't a complete douche then sports organizations will be more than willing to give you second and possibly third chances. It's as simple as that. Ray Rice was completely washed his last season or two. This is not race related. Stop.

Allen Iverson is my favorite athlete of all-time and everybody knew he abused his wife and threw her outside their house naked. Did the Sixers cut him and was he banned from the league?
Uncle Thomas ova here, u stay on some dumb **** ...hope your kicker misses another 30 next game

Some of you are annoying as **** with the race **** you have to bring into every single conversation.

Josh Brown is one of the best in the entire league at his position and is a MAJOR part of the Giants offense because they're forced into kicking field goals so often. If you can perform at a really high level, the media isn't really talking about you and you aren't a complete douche then sports organizations will be more than willing to give you second and possibly third chances. It's as simple as that. Ray Rice was completely washed his last season or two. This is not race related. Stop.

Allen Iverson is my favorite athlete of all-time and everybody knew he abused his wife and threw her outside their house naked. Did the Sixers cut him and was he banned from the league?
Uncle Thomas ova here, u stay on some dumb **** ...hope your kicker misses another 30 next game

Just stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom