The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you are annoying as **** with the race **** you have to bring into every single conversation.

Josh Brown is one of the best in the entire league at his position and is a MAJOR part of the Giants offense because they're forced into kicking field goals so often. If you can perform at a really high level, the media isn't really talking about you and you aren't a complete douche then sports organizations will be more than willing to give you second and possibly third chances. It's as simple as that. Ray Rice was completely washed his last season or two. This is not race related. Stop.

Allen Iverson is my favorite athlete of all-time and everybody knew he abused his wife and threw her outside their house naked. Did the Sixers cut him and was he banned from the league?
Uncle Thomas ova here, u stay on some dumb **** ...hope your kicker misses another 30 next game

Just stop.
U a bish too ...EAD

Some of you are annoying as **** with the race **** you have to bring into every single conversation.

Josh Brown is one of the best in the entire league at his position and is a MAJOR part of the Giants offense because they're forced into kicking field goals so often. If you can perform at a really high level, the media isn't really talking about you and you aren't a complete douche then sports organizations will be more than willing to give you second and possibly third chances. It's as simple as that. Ray Rice was completely washed his last season or two. This is not race related. Stop.

Allen Iverson is my favorite athlete of all-time and everybody knew he abused his wife and threw her outside their house naked. Did the Sixers cut him and was he banned from the league?
Uncle Thomas ova here, u stay on some dumb **** ...hope your kicker misses another 30 next game

Just stop.
U a bish too ...EAD

Intelligent stance. Everyone should side with you.

I was gonna point out he ****in again too, but decided to just let him rock with his usual shuck and jive act. :lol:

I was gonna point out he ****in again too, but decided to just let him rock with his usual shuck and jive act. :lol:
You see how they get uncomfortable when u say something or speak up ...NAW I ain't letting nobody off the hook mane ...that ho gon tell me stop like that mean something to me :lol:

Only people watching that are people who have those dudes on their Fantasy Squad :x

I have Yeldon (if Hyde and Doug arent back next week) AND Delanie

69a4a437_joakim-noah-e1306209579112.jpeg

That was Aaron's fault.

I ain't hidin. I dish out the praise and excuses when justified and I dish out the blame as well.
Dumb decision holding the ball like that and it cost his team.

Don't piggyback off the belligerent then. @Buc Em is what he is...NT is an outlet not a platform. Not a big deal.

Back to the game...

Last edited:
Screw you Chester for picking up Ty.
You don't deserve him with all the Rodgers slander you dish man.

Trade me, I'll give you Josh Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom