The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For real though
laugh.gif
people have been acting like he's been beasting this year because of fantasy points and the Red Zone channel. If he didn't get these goal line TD's basically every week then he'd be looked at right now as a huuuge bust.
Yeah you know I've been saying that.

I have no idea how he has been able to constantly end up in so many 3 yard goal line situations
laugh.gif

I remember someone's friend saying Coleman sucked, which I scoffed at. Needless to say, that guy's friend probably wished they had him on their fantasy squad.

buc em buc em

My friend does have Coleman on one of his teams

That statement was dumb coming into the season though. Coleman hadn't done anything but fumble the ball and be hurt, meanwhile Devonta Freeman was putting up crazy numbers for most of last season.

I remember someone's friend saying Coleman sucked, which I scoffed at. Needless to say, that guy's friend probably wished they had him on their fantasy squad.

buc em buc em

That statement was dumb coming into the season though. Coleman hadn't done anything but fumble the ball and be hurt, meanwhile Devonta Freeman was putting up crazy numbers for most of last season.

:lol:

Just cause you couldn't see it doesn't make it dumb.

Freeman had like 5 great games and the rest were average

if you watch you can see Coleman's skill set is much better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom