The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaep still can't reaad. :smh:

Niners fans just dispersed from this thread. :lol: Punks (minus the few that I do see). One specifically. @Deuce King Fraud.

all that noise he used to talk than make fun of people who fought depression and attempted suicide :x

I was late to the thread last night, but upon getting caught up, I saw personal insult after insult from one poster to another just because you happen to root for one team that couldn't get it right, sucked or made a mistake...As if any of us here have a true impact on that ****...Reminded me of that fool Deuce.

Last edited:
Freeman so damn violent when he runs 
pimp.gif

Freeman slipping out of tackles on that run. Broke that mans ankles

Last edited:
I was late to the thread last night, but upon getting caught up, I saw personal insult after insult from one poster to another just because you happen to root for one team that couldn't get it right, sucked or made a mistake...As if any of us here have a true impact on that ****...Reminded me of that fool Deuce.

:nerd:

who? I ended up going out to celebrate and woke up in a haze :lol:

Dolphins fans were so down on Ajayi, now he's a train. :lol:

Been his nickname since college.
And yes, when he was acting entitled and not competing for his spot... f-ck um.

But he took it back and look how well he is playing. But please, tell me more.

Tell it yourself. You 'Phins fans whine enough to write a novel. I ain't trying to hear no more....Dropped pass #nottannehillsfault, missed blocking assignment #nottannehillsfault, overthrow #nottannehills fault, sack #nottannehills fault, interception! Tannehill :smokin

This offense is so much better with V-Jax not out there sleep walking collecting his last check

Gostkowski :stoneface:

This dude is gonna mess things up at a crucial point in the season with the way he's been off man...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom