The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
we'll see, bit surprising how well they've done on the road.

Thinking about it though...out on the road in Florida for a whole week away from their families? A lot of the dudes on the team will be trying to go out every night and staying up trying to smash something each night they're there :lol:

Could help or hurt them depending on what type of lifestyle most of the guys on the team live

Last edited:
Sixpatrick was buggin with those comments. I'm sitting his bum *** next week for Geno or Petty after that ****.

Collinsworth slurping Shead, saying Seattle's practices are more competing than some games. Somebody can this ****** schmuck

Cards would be better with Romo, for sure

Last edited:
Sixpatrick was buggin with those comments. I'm sitting his bum *** next week for Geno or Petty after that ****.

Collinsworth slurping Shead, saying Seattle's practices are more competing than some games. Somebody can this ****** schmuck

What's your deal with CC?

Collinsworth definitely loves to fellatiate every chance he gets but they used to say that about Pete's practices at USC too.

Last edited:

Collinsworth definitely loves to fellatiate every chance he gets but they used to say that about Pete's practices at USC too.

I just think you guys can't handle someone that's not a constant hater. He knows his ****, but ever since Favre, laymans dont know how to handle.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom