The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The struggle is real rn
beli.png

What commentators are negative or constantly hating?

Collinsworth knows football but he says so much dumb **** and obvious ****. He really just said he thought Chandler Jones was one of the biggest moves during the offseason like he was alone on that one. EVERYONE thought that.

Collinsworth knows football but he says so much dumb **** and obvious ****. He really just said he thought Chandler Jones was one of the biggest moves during the offseason like he was alone on that one. EVERYONE thought that.

:lol:

Tell me, what he supposed to say? If he knows his ****. like you agree, tell me what you want him to say?

Again, most y'all get sucked in to this TMZ, First Take nonsense, that you can't appreciate or even understand someone who truly knows the game.

Last edited:
I feel like ya'll doing the complete opposite of Eli.

**** dapin the Chargers, this is 80% BOLO :pimp:

My man has been the epitone of consistency.

Up there with Brady IMO minus the system :nerd:

Might go down as the most underrated player in my time.

rivers is the marino of our time

I just think you guys can't handle someone that's not a constant hater. He knows his ****, but ever since Favre, laymans can't tell the difference.
you drunk bro
Nah.

He knows his ****. People who never played the game usually get drawn into that slurpin' bs...seen it with Madden too...confident I'm right on this.
I never said he doesn't know his ****, he just goes to far with his praise a lot of times. I like neutral.

In tonight's game alone he said that Bruce Arians "without a doubt" thinks Michael Bennett is the most dominant defensive line force in the league, and also Cliff Avril is our best pass rusher.

I just don't know, man.

Tell me, what he supposed to say? If he knows his ****. like you agree, tell me what you want him to say?

Again, most y'all get sucked in to this TMZ, First Take nonsense, that you can't appreciate or even understand someone who truly knows the game.
I was thinking the same thing lol. What is he supposed to say?

In tonight's game alone he said that Bruce Arians "without a doubt" thinks Michael Bennett is the most dominant defensive line force in the league, and also Cliff Avril is our best pass rusher.

I just don't know, man.

You think the majority of people realize this about Avril? Bennett even?

Most Seahawks fans I know don't even.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom