The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NFL needs to change this ****. Doesn't matter if it only happens every once in a while...a tie in football should never happen.

I'm upset I missed the tie 
mean.gif
 the one Sunday Night game I should have watched 
mean.gif
if you saw ot you didnt miss anything homie. crazy finish dont equal great game. 
Oh i'm sure a 6-6 tie is not a great game but i still would have wanted to witness that **** show live 
laugh.gif

on one hand.. can't be too mad since we should've lost this game about 5 different times...but at the same time... missing a chip shot makes me pissed. If i was a defensive player for either team I'd be livid at the kickers
For the Hawks,  still have a good lead on the division, so although they didn't win, it stings a little less. Plus it was an away divisional game, so there's that as well.

Last edited:
on one hand.. can't be too mad since we should've lost this game about 5 different times...but at the same time... missing a chip shot makes me pissed. If i was a defensive player for either team I'd be livid at the kickers
But at the same time the kickers were responsible for ALL points put up today :lol: ...they still shoulda made them kicks tho :smh:

i was happy that the nfl pushed back extra points too. its no longer a chip shot so it adds drama.

game was ugly but couldnt change the channel :lol: glad i stuck till the end.

elpablo21 elpablo21 minus whale try out for kicker :nerd:

Last edited:
Had the game muted and just listening to the cheers, jeers and disappointment from neighbors was great.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom