The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way Tirico doesn't have any black in him.
His quotes on the matter sound a bit like denial 

from wiki:

Despite his dark skin and ethnic features, Tirico has publicly stated that he is not Black nor African American. He reiterated that he’s seen pictures of his father and his immediate family, all of whom are White. “The only contact I had growing up was with my mom’s side of the family. And they are all as white as the refrigerator I’m standing in front of right now.” Regarding his true father, Tirico has stated, "Yeah. I’d like to find out the truth at some point, so I can answer questions for my kids" regarding his heritage and biological parents.

ccd5271c0950d71877e2ae3ff79a96ed.gif
Cards kicker with the ultimate face of relief :lol:,Dude probably thought he'd get cut

Last edited:
No way Tirico doesn't have any black in him.
His quotes on the matter sound a bit like denial 

from wiki:

Despite his dark skin and ethnic features, Tirico has publicly stated that he is not Black nor African American. He reiterated that he’s seen pictures of his father and his immediate family, all of whom are White. “The only contact I had growing up was with my mom’s side of the family. And they are all as white as the refrigerator I’m standing in front of right now.” Regarding his true father, Tirico has stated, "Yeah. I’d like to find out the truth at some point, so I can answer questions for my kids" regarding his heritage and biological parents.

Yeah he's in denial.

Last edited:
Tirico on that rachel dolezal stuff.

elephant in the room is that his dad aint who is mother says it is, i believe.

josh brown put a hex on the nfl kickers... event gost missed today

aint bryant miss a game winner?

Lebatard went on a rant about kickers once (I think it was after the minnesota game last year) basically saying how ridiculous football is for having them. The every down players get concussed, tear ligaments, break bones, and then bring out a guy who has done basically nothing all game to try and kick a field goal. Often times, the games are decided by players who pretty much do nothing all day and don't contribute at all for the majority of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom