The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel for Arian Foster man |I,I was always a fan. He was a beast when healthy but damn,sucks to see how his body always kept breaking downevery year it seems. Hope he has a successful/relatively healthy retirement.

Probably the GOAT Pats South running back so far

I always liked AF. Aside from his spectacular abilities as a runner, he always spoke his mind and wasn't concerned about what other people thought.

Looks like the Texans D also came to play...:nerd:

I don't want another TDless primetime game though :rofl:

Last edited:
I feel for Arian Foster man |I,I was always a fan. He was a beast when healthy but damn,sucks to see how his body always kept breaking downevery year it seems. Hope he has a successful/relatively healthy retirement.

Probably the GOAT Pats South running back so far

I always liked AF. Aside from his spectacular abilities as a runner, he always spoke his mind and wasn't concerned about what other people thought.

Word that's part of what made me respect him. You don't hear ANY professional athletes being outspoken non believers,let alone in a sport like Football. Always found him courageous for that along with his unwillingness to censor his thoughts for the league

Last edited:
Someone @ me if this game goes to overtime and we might see a 0-0 tie or some **** I can't miss a circus like that again

Von shook dude into an injury 
sick.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom