The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah man his body probably had enough and he was tired of rehabbing. It was time. Plus playing for that ****** *** team ain't help either

You talking about us? You see what Jay Ajayi is doing right now? That was supposed to be Arian, he just couldn't stay healthy.

When you were drafted by the worst team in NFL history and were the youngest quarterback to ever take a snap in NFL history it takes a while.

I like Stafford but I think superstar is reserved for the top 3-5 at their position

Phil Rivers is a very good QB, Romo is a very good QB but I would never call them superstars

I feel for Arian Foster man |I,I was always a fan. He was a beast when healthy but damn,sucks to see how his body always kept breaking down every year it seems. Hope he has a successful/relatively healthy retirement.

Probably the GOAT Pats South running back so far

Last edited:
Hate seeing great talents retire early due to injuries.  Good luck in your future endeavors AF.

Pumpkin
sick.gif
sick.gif
pumpkin is delicious. 

i dont even drink stillin but that beer makes me want to . 

Last edited:
When you were drafted by the worst team in NFL history and were the youngest quarterback to ever take a snap in NFL history it takes a while.

I like Stafford but I think superstar is reserved for the top 3-5 at their position

Phil Rivers is a very good QB, Romo is a very good QB but I would never call them superstars

Honestly he has to play like he has the last year for 3 or 4 years for it to be legit.

I'm just happy he's getting any shine.

This is reminding me of Dirk after Nash and Michael Finley left .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom