The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niners shopping Torrey Smith and multiple teams interested. Low key wouldnt doubt Ted Thompson goes full heel and makes a SECOND trade. Abbredaris just put on IR. Smith still only 27 and not far removed from blowing the roof off defenses. Slowly starting to think Jordy doesnt have it anymore.

Pack need receivers. I would be shocked though if they traded for him.... Ted never seems to do anything significant when it comes to trades.

They ain't have to call out Jesse Palmer like that. 
laugh.gif

Teams don't let franchise QB's leave in free agency. Elway knew what he was doing.

Houston didn't even meet with Brock. :lol:

Keep Derek in your prayers guys. That's horrible. He's going to be in a wheelchair for at least 6 months. That reminded me of the Wendall Davis injury back in the 90's

Niners shopping Torrey Smith and multiple teams interested. Low key wouldnt doubt Ted Thompson goes full heel and makes a SECOND trade. Abbredaris just put on IR. Smith still only 27 and not far removed from blowing the roof off defenses. Slowly starting to think Jordy doesnt have it anymore.

Pack need receivers. I would be shocked though if they traded for him.... Ted never seems to do anything significant when it comes to trades.

I just remembered we have Allison on practice squad who looks great and we are very high on. I take it back. We likely bring him up instead.

I would be shocked if Ted made that move. They didn't bite on Marshawn back in the day, (which he was ready to go to Green Bay)
With Jordy, Cobb, Adams, Ty, Janis and just signing a practice squad guy. He feels that he has enough.
Knile Davis was only because he HAD to get a RB

Last edited:

I just remembered we have Allison on practice squad who looks great and we are very high on. I take it back. We likely bring him up instead.
Geronimo Allison Was signed off the practice squad earlier today. Also now has the best name in the NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom