The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This year may be the year that Phillip Rivers steals a ring.

Love me some Bolo but

beltreisawesome.gif

San Diego might need to get involved with these trade talks.. talking for multiple people

Staley and Torrey would help them

I wish the Chargers the best. I really do. Their owner might be a cheapskate, but the fans don't deserve all the heartbreak and terrible luck they've incurred over the past few seasons.

Phil Rivers forever underrated. A victim of East Coast bias and the injury bug plucking away talent surrounding him body by body. He went from douchebag heel early in his career to the babyface with a lot of heart.

I wanna see them get over the hump some day with Big Phil.

The Brumble

Romo to the Texans would be a good low-risk move if it wouldn't cost them very much

Last edited:
Just got offered Devonta Freeman and the Eagles D for DeAndre Hopkins and the Patriots D. League is standard scoring

I should take this trade right?

Wouldn't it depend on how hurt the other RB in Atlanta is...

Pretty sure pats have easier remaining schedule

Last edited:
Avoided the score all day at work so I could enjoy the replay.

Get to the end of the first only to have the score roll up on the ticker :stoneface:

Why NFLN WHY?!

Brock Osweiler: 1st QB in NFL history to have 3 games in a single season with 200 yards or fewer on 40 att. in each game

via @EliasSports

Last edited:
Send Hopkins to the Ravens to get him away from Brock bum *** , he even worse than Flacco n that's BAD :lol: ...all that bread and the Texans gon be lookin for a QB Next season again :smh:

Torrey smith should come back as well, shoulda never left in the 1st place ...stupid front office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom