The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Loyko ‏@NEPD_Loyko 1m1 minute ago
#Patriots traded a 4th round pick for Martellus Bennett. They just traded AJ Derby for a 5th round pick. That is how it's done.
Kings
pimp.gif
wait what.. broncos gave up a 5th for whoever that dude is??

mean.gif

I would be ecstatic if we got a 7th for ryan mathews 

Last edited:
was on twitter checking to see if there was any new news on torrey smith, anyways saw this:

CvUmNyuUEAEuP7L.jpg

CvUmNytVMAAiKiY.jpg

Kaep should take a knee during the national anthem for women's abuse awareness. NFL wouldn't know how to act.

Don Elway and Hoodie making trades now? Weird.

AJ Derby had really good chemistry with Pretty Jimmy in the preseason. :nerd:

Last edited:
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 23s24 seconds ago
Broncos traded a 2017 pick draft to New England for TE AJ Derby, per source. http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0582664325525671942-4

WHO

THE

IS

A

J

DERBY

dude thats about to sit with phillips and spill the pats offensive plays :nerd:

:rofl:

brock was butt hurt he got benched for manning. he was stinking it up week 17 at home against the raiders. they absolutely needed to win that game since pasties had lost so the win gave denver home field throughout the playoffs. everyone knew manning was not playing qb for denver in 2016 unless he played for almost free. it was to be brocks team. its bull when i hear well he obviously took the money. makes sense but after it happened, i remember reading that he didnt even give denver a chance to match. dude and his agent just ignored any call from anyone on the broncos. his feelings were hurt. im was pulling for brock but dude is mentally soft how he handled the situation.

Last edited:
Elway and Bill trading. Like there hasn't been a Cold War between them two for the last 5 years for the AFC crown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom