The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
eh there is probably a few cute chicks but I have known them forever and slept with a few of them in my day but they all are married now so :lol:
I'm not skipping because it's lame, the party will probably be fun, I am skipping because it's 8pm and it's 100 degrees outside
damn I didn't think it would be that hot in PA at 8 pm.

damn I didn't think it would be that hot in PA at 8 pm.

it's brutal man, I am in my room in the AC and when I open the door it's like backdraft

August gets brutal in the NE, if the party wasn't outside I would probably go

I wanna see Goff anyway

stillin729 stillin729 the best part about football on the Best Coast? it finishes in time to still head out.

CFB saturdays are perfect. watch all day. go out at night. wake up and roll over and turn on the tube Sunday morning for kick off :pimp:

Last edited:
Last edited:
reading is tough, sometimes :lol:
is it still hot at 8 pm est still?

man, northeast cities hold heat and humidity like no other. Boston, NYC, Philly, even DC...all bad bad bad in the summer :lol:

I was in the pool all afternoon today. I'd get out, eat, and go right back in.

Was looking to go to Jets practice tomorrow but if it's around noon when I'd be leaving, **** that. I'll catch them Week 1 :lol:

:lol:

this is literally half the reason i moved from Boston out to CA. it wasn't the winters. it was the summers in Boston :lol:

and then CA mexican food :lol:

91 where I'm at right now. I was in Memphis last week. It was in the 90s at 11pm. That was crazy.

I can't believe the Rams moved and didn't get new uniforms or go back to LA uniforms. Smh

stillin729 stillin729 the best part about football on the Best Coast? it finishes in time to still head out.

CFB saturdays are perfect. watch all day. go out at night. wake up and roll over and turn on the tube Sunday morning for kick off :pimp:

this sounds so awesome man

my background on my desktop at work is La Jolla Cove, I am pretty damn ready especially when it's this hot and the ocean is at least and hour and half away but NJ beaches suck anyway

This heat ******* sucks.

fall/spring >>>>

Nicholas knows

I was in the pool all afternoon today. I'd get out, eat, and go right back in.

Was looking to go to Jets practice tomorrow but if it's around noon when I'd be leaving, **** that. I'll see them Week 1 :lol:

I was tempted to go to my Uncle's pool but he always breaks out the Fireball and it ruins my night :lol:

Last edited:
You're moving to CA stillin?
it's brutal man, I am in my room in the AC and when I open the door it's like backdraft

August gets brutal in the NE, if the party wasn't outside I would probably go

I wanna see Goff anyway
[emoji]128514[/emoji] at backdraft. I wanna see if Dak is any good.

Last edited:
Fireball combined with moonshine cherries was one of the worst nights of my life

You're moving to CA stillin
[emoji]128514[/emoji] at backdraft. I wanna see if Dak is any good.

yeah my plan is to move to San Diego, my mom and stepdad plan to move out there but now they are dragging their feet, I want to freeload for 6 months or so while I get established

Fireball combined with moonshine cherries was one of the worst nights of my life

you are a wild man Nicholas :lol:

I spent $200 on Fireball shots at Seacrets in one swipe a few years ago and I never got over it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom