The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fireball combined with moonshine cherries was one of the worst nights of my life

I need to know what you were thinking my man. good lord haha

It was my boy's grad party.

The night started out fine drinking with my friends. Then his Uncles & Cousins show up **** got out of hand quick.

They were forcing those damn cherries down out throat. We were playing pong with Svedka. First & only time I've thrown up from drinking.

You like Dak?
laugh.gif

Fireball combined with moonshine cherries was one of the worst nights of my life

I need to know what you were thinking my man. good lord haha

It was my boy's grad party.

The night started out fine drinking with my friends. Then his Uncles & Cousins show up **** got out of hand quick.

They were forcing those damn cherries down out throat. We were playing pong with Svedka. First & only time I've thrown up from drinking.

aw man. Don't remind me of svedka. Last year I got straight bent off that stuff. I already had some beers in me too. I was at this foreign party and that's the only time I've seen people drinking it. I remember grabbing a nearby random shorty and kissing a tattoo she had on her neck.. I was waiting for my homeboy to hop out the bathroom and almost took a leak in the closet. Never again yo. :smh:

Is this the starters or backups for Dallas defense out there?

I like Dak. Thought he would go first round, maybe second. Bills or Jets should have grabbed him

Last edited:
Roger Goodell looks like he just got out of bed. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom