The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Dak was shaky AF for most of the game.

Too obsessed with throwing bombs to Dez.

He played better when he started looking for different people on offense.

He was great on the drives to tie and win the game.
That was maybe 40% of the problem but don't sit here and act like their defense wasn't pressuring him the entire game.

This has not been a good year for kickers. Missed PATS and game winners seem to be a weekly thing now. I think Janikowski is nearing the end with the Raiders.

So I'll assume that Jerry will go ahead and make his bae Tony the starter. I wonder how long of a leash Tony will have once he returns? Dak made some horrible throws and decisions tonight, and he was rattled by the Eagles' defensive penetration. However, he was eventually able to get himself together and lead the team to scoring drives in the 4th and OT. He looked like a rookie tonight but his legs got in out of trouble and cpntinued drives. Wentz looked good tonight too. It's def gonna be tough playing him in the future with a better team.

So I'll assume that Jerry will go ahead and make his bae Tony the starter. I wonder how long of a leash Tony will have once he returns? Dak made some horrible throws and decisions tonight, and he was rattled by the Eagles' defensive penetration. However, he was eventually able to get himself together and lead the team to scoring drives in the 4th and OT. He looked like a rookie tonight but his legs got in out of trouble and cpntinued drives. Wentz looked good tonight too. It's def gonna be tough playing him in the future with a better team.

Dak will be our starter going forward, that's pretty evident at this point.

This has not been a good year for kickers. Missed PATS and game winners seem to be a weekly thing now. I think Janikowski is nearing the end with the Raiders.

Is this a hot take or are you just duly noting he'll be +40 when his current contract is up?

He's not in that Vinateri, Tucker, Gotkowski upper echelon but he's still currently one of the leagues best playing at a high level.

Jano is a HOFer and a walking franchise institution. He's leaving Oakland on his terms whenever that is.

Last edited:
Refs gave the Eagles the game and they still lost :lol:

Refs did everything in their power to keep Dallas in the game. Kicker gets knocked down in the first, instead of flagging for roughing the kicker, they claim there was no penalty on the play...there's other egregious calls/non-calls in this game, but I also will concede the Eagles didn't do themselves justice by allowing Dallas back in the game.

Refs gave the Eagles the game and they still lost :lol:

Refs did everything in their power to keep Dallas in the game. Kicker gets knocked down in the first, instead of flagging for roughing the kicker, they claim there was no penalty on the play...there's other egregious calls/non-calls in this game, but I also will concede the Eagles didn't do themselves justice by allowing Dallas back in the game.
As always some missed called both ways, and bad calls both ways.

Pretty sure Dallas had twice the flags.
Pretty sure Dallas had twice the penalty yards.
That is all.

As always some missed called both ways, and bad calls both ways.

Pretty sure Dallas had twice the flags.
Pretty sure Dallas had twice the penalty yards.
That is all.
yup. That huge run Zeke broke off with that got called back with bs call. Eagle fans really trying to act like the refs wore Cowboys jersey.

Stop it. You guys had that game. It was yours. You didn't want it though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom