The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's clear to me the trust issue is with the Eagles receivers, not Wentz.

Lots of reports from credible sources also confirm that (I'm on mobile but I saw a bunch from twitter).

Wentz has nobody, if you want to slander him then you clearly don't watch him and just look at stats
laugh.gif

you sound like me 4 years ago with Cam. 

Last edited:

Lots of reports from credible sources also confirm that (I'm on mobile but I saw a bunch from twitter).
DGB is our only WR that really creates separation..

and even if dudes get open, there is no guarantee they'll actually catch it.. Jordan Matthews is a basically a TE (and him and ertz do the same thing)..

huff is only good on jet sweeps, but at least dude is good on special teams.. which is way more than can be said for agholor

Too many excuses for that offense. If the best plays you can muster are screen passes to your 33 year old scat back or ten WR screens a game then there's a problem. Drops happen, Lions lead the league in drops but I don't see Stafford being handicapped by it.

Maybe Pederson doesn't trust his QB to make plays down the field. I highly doubt it's because he's just that afraid of a 20+ yard pass being dropped. Matthews and Ertz are more than capable of making plays down the field.

Take the training wheels off of Alex.

Dallas fears CB Morris Claiborne suffered sports hernia that would sideline him indefinitely, per @toddarcher. More tests today.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter)

October 31, 2016

Dude was easily having the best year of his career.

Smh. That sucks big time man. Anthony brown has filled in nicely, but mo has been really really good this year man, gonna be big shoes to fill...

Dak Prescott will be the Dallas Cowboys' starting quarterback next week at the Cleveland Browns.

"Tony's not ready to play," owner and general manager Jerry Jones said after the Cowboys beat the Philadelphia Eagles 29-23 in overtime on Sunday night at AT&T Stadium.

Tony Romo has had one limited practice since suffering a compression fracture in his back Aug. 25 against the Seattle Seahawks, throwing in the scout-team 7-on-7 drills. At the time of the diagnosis, Romo was given a six- to 10-week recovery period. Thursday will mark the 10-week mark in Romo's recovery. He has been throwing for the past few weeks and ramping up his conditioning work.
Not sure if this qualifies as "news", but...Jerruh has spoken. No Romo yet.

2016 Shortest average throws thru Week 8
Wentz - 6.83
Stafford - 6.84
Bradford - 7.04
Smith - 7.23
Kessler - 7.31

Passes completed over 25 yards.

Lions-14
Eagles-9

With about 4 of them coming on screen passes.

...and philly fans are now the 2016 "Luck excuses" team.

"Doesn't matter what the stats show"
"Look at his moxie"
"He's working with high school talent"
"Stats are misleading"

soooooooooo having a conversation is pointless..

we point out players dropping passes, we are making excuses

we point out the coach screwing up, we are making excuses

we point out probably our best Oline player being an idiot and getting suspended, we are making excuses

what exactly is not considered an excuse?

Last edited:
"Luck excuses" he's a rookie working with no talent

I am sure Dak would be all world if you took away Dez, Zeke and that o-line and replaced them with Agholor, Ryan Mathews and a patch work o-line

clown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom