Status
Not open for further replies.
FTD *looks at 9ers record*

*looks at Cowboy's*

giphy.gif

:rofl:

best post in here the last 3 pages, Pabs

C Chester McFloppy per PFF

Carson Wentz is the only QB to start in each of the last two weeks and NOT complete a pass thrown 20+ yards downfield. 0-4 on those. https://t.co/UP5THnUliv

well damb

dis gonna be good.

yup

Last nights loss was on y'alls coaches.
That 4th quarter was extremely mismanaged.
been said numerous times..

going assume you conveniently missed that too.. but just for easy reference posts from the last couple of pages :
Doug Pederson gave away the game literally, Defense played good smh I'm so damn pissed

Gotta get him away from playcalling. He's tainted. Once I saw that screen play when y'all were in FG range, I knew what time it was
Figured we were going lose soon as I they started gettng cute that drive

that loss is on dougie and the offensive coaches.. our WRs are crap.. but dougie and co mismanaged the last 7 mins or so

The worst series of the game for Pederson is when the Eagles had the ball at the Dallas 32-yard line with 8:06 remaining in the game. The Eagles had a fresh set of downs and they had Josh Huff  throw the ball on first down. It didn’t work. Kenjon Barner  then ran for a two-yard gain to put the Eagles at the 30-yard line. Then for some unthinkable reason the Eagles ran a play where Darren Sproles  was designed to receive the ball on a horizontal pass. Cowboys linebacker Sean Lee  sniffed it out and the Eagles lost six yards. Instead of attempting a 53-yard field goal, Pederson opted to punt, despite the fact Caleb Sturgis  drilled a 55-yard kick earlier in the evening. Instead of going up two possessions, the Eagles only had a one score lead. And so the Cowboys got the ball back and marched down the field to tie the game.
Doug goofed a lot, last night.  But this one hurt the most IMO.
that, all of that.. and then when they had the cowboys pinned before they ran out the clock.. think we had at least 2 timeouts..

at the very least you give sproles a chance for a run back.. and hell who knows, like just before the half maybe you make a play or two to give Sturgis a chance at a field goal

Mike Reiss ‏@MikeReiss 1m1 minute ago
Per @AdamSchefter, Patriots are trading LB Jamie Collins to the Cleveland Browns for a third-round pick.

WHAAT

Last edited:
Naa not buying it.....

Gotta be talking about another Jamie bruh,GOTTA BE...

Last edited:
Oh man others are reporting it too...yooo I'm legit disgusted right now :x :x :x :x :x

Last edited:
i'm confused as **** right now :lol:

- does health play into this?
- elandon roberts coming on strong certainly helps, but still
- did he piss off bill?

:lol: im lost

he must have pissed BB something serious

I'm thinking its gotta have more to do with cap concerns. Him, Hightower and Butler are due to have some big paydays coming up next summer,would've been tough to keep all 3

Last edited:
"Hey Jamie... so we're tearing the AFC apart right now, Tom just came back, and we look unstoppable. Unfortunately, you're now a Cleveland Brown. Have a nice life."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom