The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
collector is so off and on. during the games if the skins are losing he's ready to pull the plug on his own life.

if they win, he's front running and making erroneous statements like 'kirk>brady'

dude lowkey is the jumpman of the NFL thread.  

brings the lulz too

So the collector the collector is basically Cam Newton :nerd:

collector is so off and on. during the games if the skins are losing he's ready to pull the plug on his own life.

if they win, he's front running and making erroneous statements like 'kirk>brady'

dude lowkey is the jumpman of the NFL thread.  

brings the lulz too

So the collector the collector is basically Cam Newton :nerd:
Hey man
At least Cam has gone to the Super Bowl in his lifetime :lol:

I'll be @TheCollector's PR guy...

For the past two weeks, Kirk has put the Skins in excellent position to win games in the closing minutes. Due to having a moronic DC, who only rushed 3 and went prevent vs. the Lions, Stafford picked them apart. After driving the team down the field and putting the kicker in a position to make a bunny, he blew it.

If we can put the loss vs. the Cowboys on Kirk (he left points all over the field), then he can be absolved for the loss vs. the Lions and the *shudders* tie vs. the Bengals.

He may not be a "franchise" QB of the likes of Brady/Rodgers...but he's OUR franchise QB. Get him signed.

The franchise tender that he signed was more of a "prove it" type of deal. Kirk has proved it so far. Hopefully he can continue to pick up steam over the final 8 games. He's gotten better and better as the season has gone on.

Kirk led two game winning drives the last two weeks on the road.
They lost one game and the other was a tie. Those are not 'game winning drives.'
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dude such a cry baby. Yet tries to run people over and run between the tackles. What a ***

Do you remember Cam saying anything about late hits post game last year? I don't. Now he wants to meet with the commissioner.

Per PFT's report, the NFL actually tracks missed roughing the passer calls, and Newton has somehow only been the victim of three of them since 2013. (Note: That seems incredibly low. Anyone who watched the opener vs. the Broncos probably can pick out three from that game.) That figure is also less than 11 other quarterbacks, per PFT: Jay Cutler, Alex Smith, Geno Smith (?), Josh McCown, Andrew Luck, Matt Ryan, Kirk Cousins, Joe Flacco, Ben Roethlisberger, Case Keenum and Ryan Tannehill.

I'll be @TheCollector's PR guy...

For the past two weeks, Kirk has put the Skins in excellent position to win games in the closing minutes. Due to having a moronic DC, who only rushed 3 and went prevent vs. the Lions, Stafford picked them apart. After driving the team down the field and putting the kicker in a position to make a bunny, he blew it.

If we can put the loss vs. the Cowboys on Kirk (he left points all over the field), then he can be absolved for the loss vs. the Lions and the *shudders* tie vs. the Bengals.

He may not be a "franchise" QB of the likes of Brady/Rodgers...but he's OUR franchise QB. Get him signed.

The franchise tender that he signed was more of a "prove it" type of deal. Kirk has proved it so far. Hopefully he can continue to pick up steam over the final 8 games. He's gotten better and better as the season has gone on.

ALL OF THIS. Appreciate the help bro.

Aaron Rodgers always rolls to his left and he actually throws into the end zone
Can't say the same about Kurt though

Kirk isn't Rodgers.

Jay pulled a dummy move yesterday. 19 seconds left and he let the clock run to 2 secs and called timeout. He should have called timeout immediately and had a play or two for sideline throws to get out of bounds and kick another possible game winning FG.

Yikes. This was even worse than I remember.

1. Bengals should have never gotten to Kirk with a 3 man rush.

2. Kirk had more than enough space to roll to the right...that's on him.

Who rolls to the left on a hail mary? :lol:

You're really comparing Rodgers to Cousins? :lol:

Kirk isn't Rodgers.

Jay pulled a dummy move yesterday. 19 seconds left and he let the clock run to 2 secs and called timeout. He should have called timeout immediately and had a play or two for sideline throws to get out of bounds and kick another possible game winning FG.
Uhhh weren't they already on 4th down when there was 19 seconds left to go
If they didn't convert on the 4th down the Bengals would have had a chance to throw a Hail Mary

Do you remember Cam saying anything about late hits post game last year? I don't. Now he wants to meet with the commissioner.

Per PFT's report, the NFL actually tracks missed roughing the passer calls, and Newton has somehow only been the victim of three of them since 2013. (Note: That seems incredibly low. Anyone who watched the opener vs. the Broncos probably can pick out three from that game.) That figure is also less than 11 other quarterbacks, per PFT: Jay Cutler, Alex Smith, Geno Smith (?), Josh McCown, Andrew Luck, Matt Ryan, Kirk Cousins, Joe Flacco, Ben Roethlisberger, Case Keenum and Ryan Tannehill.
Cam specifically said them not calling the clear shot on his knee is what made him say something.

NFL players are still more serious about their knees than head shots.

Don't get it twisted. I'm not saying Kirk is Elite. He'll probably never have a season like Cam did last year. However he's better then most believe and not the INT machine his early career makes him out to be. Better then average NFL QB.

Uhhh weren't they already on 4th down when there was 19 seconds left to go
If they didn't convert on the 4th down the Bengals would have had a chance to throw a Hail Mary

Maybe it was 4th. I thought it was 3rd down. I'd still try for the 1st down in that situation. The chances of the Bengals completing a Hail Mary are slim. Go for the win and not the tie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom