The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, some kids can, but 6 or 7 is the reading age.

My 4 year old knows words but she aint bout ti read me no book lol.

We workin on basic math.

I had to do some math real quick. I know I was reading and writing a little bit at 4 in preschool. I know I knew cuss words at 5 because my aunt had me watching spice world and I said "damn that's a lot of ************* people" on my own :rofl:

jets have reportedly called the cowboys about richardson

Not the other way around?
it's what the notification said.. also said unlikely
Yeah I just checked Twitter.
Sheldon is no doubt the odd man out. Mo locked up (he's been disapointing thus far) and Leonard Williams is a sophomore stud.
Romo for Sheldon straight up, everybody wins, what up doe?

Percy Harvin byke!!!

Back to the Bills

Percy Harvin unretiring to join Bills for remainder of season
8:21 AM PT

Wide receiver Percy Harvin is coming out of retirement to sign with the Buffalo Bills for the rest of the season, agent Greg Barnett tweeted Tuesday.

Last edited:
Percy Harvin byke!!!

Back to the Bills

late-pass-1.jpg

So there weren't any younger, healthy guys from the practice squad with potential that they could have brought up? He retired early for a reason.

Last edited:
Like for real wtf? I came in here for Percy news instead I'm learning there's no education system in western NY.

The he can't read yet comment caught more off guard than the **** Brady cake. But then again I'm not a parent and I don't know a lot about early childhood education so I don't know

Last edited:
the avy change by Chester. RIP this Sunday night, sb sb

ill allow it for this week :nerd:

the avy change by Chester. RIP this Sunday night, sb sb

View media item 2216483

y u do dis ches.

View media item 2216792

that looks scrumptious.

Harvin is only getting $1M come seasons end. What a cool mill for 8 games where he probably won't be used much anyway :lol: he wins here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom