The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word. Happy that Pryor has made some adjustments and been solid in the NFL. Crowell got off to a hot start but can't stay at a high level every game. I really wouldn't mind the Browns being a serious playoff contender.

Sambo Cam crying to the man
indifferent.gif
Chill Bruh the hit was illegal. If it was Thomas that call would've got made.
you not gonna convince these dudes bruh. 

already got their minds made up. 

I wonder what changed with officiating in regards to Cam because I remember him leading the league in roughing the passer calls a few years back now he rarely gets any...

It's even weirder since he's a superstar now and usually calls tend to go their way most of the time

Last edited:
I wonder what changed with officiating in regards to Cam because I remember him leading the league in roughing the passer calls a few years back now he rarely gets any...

From the league’s perspective, the officials have missed three roughing calls on Cam since the start of the 2013 season. (Yes, that seems low.) Eleven other quarterbacks, by the league’s count, have had more missed roughing calls: Jay Cutler, Alex Smith, Geno Smith, Josh McCown, Andrew Luck, Matt Ryan, Kirk Cousins, Joe Flacco, Ben Roethlisberger, Case Keenum, and Ryan Tannehill.

it's not just Cam. the officials straight up suck :lol:

reliance on replay and reviews has dulled their skills. or exposed their ineptitude.

Last edited:

Hmmmmmmmm....

It's weird though. It seems like he was getting more calls when he was having fun and "not playing the game the right way". Funny how that works

Loss against the skins, leading in the 4th.
was flipping back to this game, skins couldn't stop crowell.. and literally as soon as they gave the ball to other backs, dudes fumbled

and then whoever the QB was threw a pick

so had 3 straight drives end with turnovers

Last edited:
refs don't wanna call the hits on Cam is because he is physical himself. rarely slides, braces for hits, runs aggressively. 

almost as if you have to change your play style as a QB to get the calls. pocket passer prototype. 

the issue is there with Ben too. 

the thing that gets me, after the team hits a PAT or field goal, commercial break. After the ensuing kickoff, commercial break. 
mean.gif

If you’re wondering how it’s possible for the league to commit such clueless suicide, remember that it is a $10 billion private industry controlled by 32 rich guys. They’re not trying to turn us off; they’re just as out-of-touch as every other oligarchic, regressive, unsavvy monolith.

I love this article

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom