The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

There's dozens of us! Dozens!

200w.gif

200w.gif

I just found that out this weekend. These dudes are bankers, teachers, etc during the week
Crazy how the NFL makes billions, but will nickel and dime things

Have yall not seen a Hoculi sp? reffed game?

Hes a Natty bodybuilder during the week.

for real though, they always talk about him being a lawyer when his game is televised.
Marlins Man is also a lawyer, and you see him just traveling the country weekly to watch football and baseball games

Mid week this is the NFL discussion/ food/beer/******** on Goodell thread [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Can't believe I just spent the last 15-20 mins going through 300+ new post of absolutely NOTHING
laugh.gif

I just knew something had popped off, nope.

Can't believe I just spent the last 15-20 mins going through 300+ new post of absolutely NOTHING :lol:

I just knew something had popped off, nope.

:rofl:

well...what ****** up food combo do YOU like? gotta be something. contribute to the thread, homie

man y'all gotta chill. CP gotta be stressing with the game tonight and his boys avoiding elimination. give the homie a break. i, for one, am amazed how well the #1 cubs fan on the board C Chester McFloppy is handling it

im rooting for cleveland :smokin

y u do dis, franc? :frown:

man y'all gotta chill. CP gotta be stressing with the game tonight and his boys avoiding elimination. give the homie a break. i, for one, am amazed how well the #1 cubs fan on the board C Chester McFloppy is handling it

im rooting for cleveland :smokin

You're dead to me.

View media item 2217139

View media item 2217148

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom