The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirk Cousins... Yea. Now go sit down...

Alford-********.gif
Nah you sit down with that empty *** trophy case.
the hell are those ancient relics

What year were you born? You dad can have the joy of those rings... not you. Continue sitting.

84. I remember the 91 SB. You clown the Pathers for front running and your doing the same. Except your team has a history of being frauds. Atlanta Hawks from a season ago all over again.

84. I remember the 91 SB. You clown the Pathers for front running and your doing the same. Except your team has a history of being frauds. Atlanta Hawks from a season ago all over again.

Nope, I clown the Panthers for their horrendous sportsmanship and showboating. When they loose they cry cry cry. Stop trying to jump in to something that your not about.

I wish I could see you in person and ask you who your two starting corners were from that team, only to see your lips quiver as you stutter under the realization that we both know - you're full of it. Yeen know nothing about that early 90s championship squad.

KIRK COUSINS....

YOU LIKE THAT!

Last edited:
its golden eye on n64 nfl thread wednesday :smokin

(grabs grenade launcher, sniper and dual automatics and posts up in secret location)

:nerd:

Nope, I clown the Panthers for their horrendous sportsmanship and showboating. When they loose the cry cry cry. Stop trying to jump in to something that your not about.

All I said was Falcons fans talking. What a time to be alive. You quoted me sir. Why would any NFC East team fan want to jump into trash south business?

Last edited:

Nope, I clown the Panthers for their horrendous sportsmanship and showboating. When they loose they cry cry cry. Stop trying to jump in to something that your not about.

I wish I could see you in person and ask you who your two starting corners were from that team, only to see your lips quiver as you stutter under the realization that we both know - you're full of it. Yeen know nothing about that early 90s championship squad.

KIRK COUSINS....

YOU LIKE THAT!

View media item 2218096

Tbh both me and jet can't even talk much smack to the bucs or saints fans
They had won one before us :frown:

Thats like saying eagle fans cant talk ship to any of the nfc east teams.

Man up and talk yo ship
I can still talk some smack to the Falcons nuthuggers :D
Their best QB in history was an animal abuser and a criminal :lol:

Matt Ryan > Mike Vick > Klaneron Newton

fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom