The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol you better watch your own team and hope they don't blow another good start to the season and end up 8-8 again

Your extra soft team done crying yet?

RodgersRunsOverEarlThomas_original.gif

Pray yall don't see us again.

#SOFTSEAHAWKS

#EXPOSEDBYTHENFCSOUTH
I'm not even a Seahawks fan :rofl:

Panthers have some momentum though. defense stepped up. made big plays.

wouldn't be surprised if they rallied off 3 straight wins against the rams, chiefs and saints before facing off against the raiders.

All jokes aside I can't possibly overlook the Panthers. Still got that game circled as one of the toughest match ups on the Raiders schedule.

Cam a clown off the field but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited to see him play in person.

Last edited:
I'm not even a Seahawks fan :rofl:

Was going off your avy, yea. Panthers fan? No idea why you are even talking right now. Shhhhhhhhhhhhh
You guys haven't even made it to the Super Bowl the past 15 years :rofl:
We already been to it twice and have been in the league for less years than your team

You only show up when your team is first which has been not often in recent history

Last edited:
We already been to it twice and have been in the league for less years than your team

You only show up when your team is first which has been not often in recent history

You been twice and lost twice and have become the only tean in NFL history to go 1-5 after advancing to the Superbowl.... TWICE. And yet you are somehow... PROUD of this??

View media item 2218073View media item 2218074

http://www.sbnation.com/2016/10/11/...bowl-hangover-making-history-turnovers-losses

Last edited:

So wait, by your theory... You didn't have sex, but atleast you got to see the girl naked?

You didn't ride the rollercoaster, but at least you stood in line?

You didn't win the game, but atleast you got to.... DAB ON THEM BOWS?

:stoneface:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Why are you guys acting like the Panthers are going to be able to turn it around? Did they recently do something about their atrocious secondary?

You been twice and lost twice and have become the only tean in NFL history to go 1-5 after advancing to the Superbowl.... TWICE. And yet you are somehow... PROUD of this??

View media item 2218073View media item 2218074

http://www.sbnation.com/2016/10/11/...bowl-hangover-making-history-turnovers-losses
:lol:
after your only one Super Bowl appearence and loss, you guys went 5-11 the next season and became irrelevant until Michael Vick got drafted
pot calling the kettle black huh :lol:
Panther's team history>>>Falcons

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom