The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk if folks have been paying attention but defenses are starting to win again so I'm expecting more rule changes to further neuter defenses in the future.

The players have made the adjustment to the rule changes and how offenses attack in this era. Defense has caught up.

You're on Twitter now?

nerd.gif
@Proshares I had my ol' lowkey account I'd mainly use to follow up online with folks and plant seeds into unsuspecting harlots' DM's.
nerd.gif
Then I got rid of it once it became a distraction. No way I'd do that and interact with you savages on there at the same time.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
I know better.

These days I usually just lurk though. Some accounts I might check on the regular, but it's kind of all over the place. 

You need to chill with this hiatus business Bobby. You'll be here for a month...then disappear for like 75% of the year.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Lmao I came back to change a thread title but I'll stick around for NFL hot takes.

Like McCown/Pryor are gonna open up the "Should Romo be starting debate" again :nerd:

Yah

Ratings are higher for the first week of the season in NBA history

nba and baseball would be far better off if they cut down the number of games.. NBA needs to cut at least 20 games for the teams.. and then cut out back to backs and 3 games in 5 nights.. at most teams should be playing 3 times per week

also should push the start of the season to November some time

It's a pipe dream but NBA with a balanced schedule would be AMAZING.

Play every team once each H&A.

58 game regular season schedule.

No back to back, no 3 games in 5 nights.

Quality of play would go through the roof. Match ups would become more meaningful.

We can even compromise and keep the East vs. West playoff format even though I can't remember the last time eight teams from the Eastern Conference deserved to be in the playoffs.

Last edited:
Yup it's called Hit it Hard, documents all his shenanigans. Haven't seen it yet but I'm sure it's good

It was actually very good, especially if you like golf. Honestly wish it was longer on his comebacks. Went more indepth and showed more footage.

Last edited by a moderator:
The NBA is definitely trending upwards right now in terms of notoriety and popularity while the NFL is trending downwards. The league is also what the Rog creams his pants over,a global league with pull all over the world. Not to mention how demographic shifts over the near future are only gonna favor the NBA sustaining that popularity. All the signs of the league falling off are there in clear view but the owners with all their hubris,are gonna stick with Rog until it becomes too late to undo the damage he's done.

Yah

Ratings are higher for the first week of the season in NBA history

nba and baseball would be far better off if they cut down the number of games.. NBA needs to cut at least 20 games for the teams.. and then cut out back to backs and 3 games in 5 nights.. at most teams should be playing 3 times per week

also should push the start of the season to November some time

It's a pipe dream but NBA with a balanced schedule would be AMAZING.

Play every team once each H&A.

58 game regular season schedule.

No back to back, no 3 games in 5 nights.

Quality of play would go through the roof. Match ups would become more meaningful.

We can even compromise and keep the East vs. West playoff format even though I can't remember the last time eight teams from the Eastern Conference deserved to be in the playoffs.

Yup, would signifigantly improve the game.. hell, I would even go as far as tinkering with the lengths of quarters (maybe go 11 min quarters and cut down on timeouts)

But all this stuff is pretty obvious.. just like NFL stuff.. I completely forgot there was a NFL game tonight

Shouldn't even be a Thursday night game, but zero clue why it's after 8.. 8 should be the latest start time for any NFL game

Hell I only watch non eagles Thursday and Monday night games if nothing else is on.. and usually I'm messing around on my iPad and just got it on the tv and look up periodically

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom