The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Bennett, Gronk, Edelman trio is gonna be damn near unstoppable as long as everyone's on the same page

I'm thinking 2-2 with Alladin at QB. He looks just aight. I can see us losing to Arizona and Houston.

A Bennett, Gronk, Edelman trio is gonna be damn near unstoppable as long as everyone's on the same page

I'm thinking 2-2 with Alladin at QB. He looks just aight. I can see us losing to Arizona and Houston.

Was gonna ask Pats fans. Is there any chance Bill made the Bennett move to decrease Gronks reps in the regular season to increase odds of keeping him fresh for post season. Or will they go heavy 2 TE sets again like we saw with Gronk and Hernandez. I assume more of the latter.

Was gonna ask Pats fans. Is there any chance Bill made the Bennett move to decrease Gronks reps in the regular season to increase odds of keeping him fresh for post season. Or will they go heavy 2 TE sets again like we saw with Gronk and Hernandez. I assume more of the latter.

Im thinking more of the latter as well my dude. Maybe a little bit of both. Bennett will be able to spell Gronk if need be . Bennett claimed he has watched every snap Hernandez ever played in this offense so he's preparing to catch a lot of balls. After Gronk and Edelman, he's probably the 3rd target. It's a contract year as well :pimp:

Last edited:

i feel like lower Gronk reps is a side benefit. Belichick and Brady are all about identifying favorable matchups and creating matchup nightmares for the defense. Bennett is a guy (like Gronk, Hernandez) that creates matchup nightmares for any defense we play against. So I think the main reason is that he's just yet another guy that defense has to play "pick your poison" with.

Last edited:
Word. Side benefit makes sense. Ties in with what NooEra said by being able to spell gronk if need be. Maybe allows them to be conservative with Gronks reps with a decent enough lead. Bennet still good enough to finish the job. That offense gonna be potent as hell.

man you must not follow me on Twitter. the amount of slander i hit your mans Shawn Merriman with is ridiculous :lol:

I played on the same boys and girls team. Forestville Falcons. I played baseball and my homie played football and was cool with him. I would hang with him and my homie during the offseason trophy ceremony event. You gotta lay off my Terps bruh. Remember the deal...

View media item 2137921

Last edited:
Shaun Hill edit: and Stave looking like real Joe Montanas out here

Srs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom