The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Bennett, Gronk, Edelman trio is gonna be damn near unstoppable as long as everyone's on the same page

I'm thinking 2-2 with Alladin at QB. He looks just aight. I can see us losing to Arizona and Houston.
Was gonna ask Pats fans. Is there any chance Bill made the Bennett move to decrease Gronks reps in the regular season to increase odds of keeping him fresh for post season. Or will they go heavy 2 TE sets again like we saw with Gronk and Hernandez. I assume more of the latter.
im not a stats guy but look up the pats stats when they ran heavy 2 TE set seasons.

and dont forget Dion Lewis, theyre going to ease him in though.

one can argue that barring no injuries...this could be the most talented offensive Brady has ever had around him.

I did ok. I yelled, "again!!!"

The pick 6 was fun. Butthole got tight after that PI though.

Last edited:
Seattle's Oline sucks btw...they have real issues. Vikings D is real good, but its about on par with Arizona and St. Louis...the overconfidence in Cable will do them in this season.

Seattle's Oline sucks btw...they have real issues. Vikings D is real good, but its about on par with Arizona and St. Louis...the overconfidence in Cable will do them in this season.

Hopefully they can have more drafts like this year so Pete and JS dont expect him to turn piss into wine.

Be nice if he could ay least try with water going forward

Last edited:
CqMYatBUIAAjH-N.jpg:large

Jets color rush helmet :nerd:

RGIII is balling tonight.

Bob had a good night! Very happy for him.

The two TD throws were gorgeous, love the touch on the Barnett throw....

I know it's nitpicking but :lol: :rofl: at the awkward slide lol.

All in all good night at the office.

You guys hear about Josh Brown? :x :smh:

What happened?

Just had to Google it myself. Thought he was suspended for the PEDs but then more surfaced :wow:

The New York Daily News reported Thursday night that Brown's former wife told police that the kicker had been physically violent with her over 20 times. According to an incident report obtained by the Daily News, Brown's former wife detailed numerous violent or threatening incidents involving Brown.

It's important to note that the incident report is only telling Brown's former wife's side and he was only arrested for the fourth-degree domestic violence assault charge that was quickly dismissed.

Still, the report raises some new questions. First, how much did the Giants know and when? Brown said he informed the Giants immediately after his arrest in May of 2015. Ben McAdoo, who was the team's offensive coordinator at that time, said he didn't learn of Brown's situation until after becoming head coach in January. McAdoo said he didn't know if the organization investigated the matter and he wouldn't share why he felt comfortable welcoming Brown back to the team despite his strong stance against domestic violence.

The Giants re-signed Brown to a two-year, $4 million contract in April. Did they know about his former wife's claims of extensive abuse? Did they investigate those claims and determine they were without merit?

As far as Brown, he was asked if the arrest was an isolated incident. He responded that "it was just a moment." So, who is not telling the truth: Brown or his ex-wife?

If all that **** is real about our kicker, he should be cut. All I heard was one incident and she had marks on her wrist from him grabbing her.

Going to the Jets/Reds game tonight. Never been to a preseason game before but it's free so **** it.

If all that **** is real about our kicker, he should be cut. All I heard was one incident and she had marks on her wrist from him grabbing her.

Going to the Jets/Reds game tonight. Never been to a preseason game before but it's free so **** it.

Ive been to 1 and like didnt know how to feel :lol:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom