The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Norman gonna have a real rough year and he's gonna act out because of it. I see him fighting with coaches and teammates. He's a clown and he's dumb as hell.

I want to pick Arizona because I like their coach and defense but I can't because of Palmer.

Norman gonna have a real rough year and he's gonna act out because of it. I see him fighting with coaches and teammates. He's a clown and he's dumb as hell.

I want to pick Arizona because I like their coach and defense but I can't because of Palmer.
Has he done any of those things before? So him being country makes him dumb as hell....

Jags have been boo boo for 20 years.

All those skill players and no OL

Got a rookie coming off ACL surgery looking like Reggie White in practice LMAO

Tampa should know better than to draft a kicker from a school known for missing big kicks. What did they expect? :lol:

Has he fought with teammates? Yes. Coaches, I don't know. He has this demeanor now like he's untouchable and he's the face of the team. I think when **** goes wrong, he's gonna lash out. Just read his interview, it was worse than I expected. He's feeling the hype and it's gonna get ugly.

O'Dell is definitely soft but he'll be fine. If he catches that ball, it's a different game. He acted like a B once he dropped that ball.

Last edited:
Ah that makes sense.

Well all I knew is during that Carolina game he was cooking Norman, so I don't know what the issue is

Sure he was "cooking" Norman. That's why he can't keep Norman name out his mouth. He was exposed as soff vs Norman. The league knows it. Giants the new yolo NFL offense. No line or running game so it's Eli to OBJ or bust. Good luck with that through 16 games.

Sure he was "cooking" Norman. That's why he can't keep Norman name out his mouth. He was exposed as soff vs Norman. The league knows it. Giants the new yolo NFL offense. No line or running game so it's Eli to OBJ or bust. Good luck with that through 16 games.

Honestly I don't consider 6 catches cooking anyone with two of those coming on Courtland Finnegan :rolleyes

Last edited:
NFL footballs are different from college ones. They don't hang in the air like college footballs, and they don't change them as often. God forbid you have to kick a deflated ball...

Jags have been boo boo for 20 years.

All those skill players and no OL

Got a rookie coming off ACL surgery looking like Reggie White in practice LMAO
actually they were pretty good in the mark brunell, keenan mccardell, jimmy smith and fred taylor years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom