The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Josh doesn't back up his comments this year, oh sweet mercy the slander megabus will be classic

i have a feeling norman will be toast all season long. dc aint carolina. cant wait for the slander bus to pull up to his home every monday :smokin

DT vs Norman. 1 catch for 8 yerds. He wants to pop off now though? Ha ha ha

Is DT sticking up for OBJ. Is there some off field relationship we don't know about or something?

Bro... You do know Josh came at DT in a interview this morning right???

What he say?

DT had a great year, he just disappears in the playoffs and big moments.

Last edited:
I predict a Nnamdi Asomugha-esque drop off by Norman this year.

Difference is that Nnamdi was a quiet guy, the Norman slanderbus will be incredible

“He’s so cold. There is no emotion or nothing. … Horrible. He’s straight horrible.”

That's what he said about Goodell, Josh bout to fail a drug test

The way folk in here talking if AB, Dez and OBJ don't put up numbers and "expose" Norman weeks 1-3 I don't wanna hear anymore about it. Our defense isn't as strong as the Panthers. Why would those teams throw at Norman anyway? One of our best defensive players. From a game plan perspective it doesn't make sense. You attack weaknesses not strength.

Well JNo has been a loud mouth talker since day one. There's a reason other than football that Him, Steve Smith and to a more obvious degree Greg Hardy aren't on the panthers anymore.

I hope he balls out in DC but am I one that likes all this talk from him, absolutely not but that is just who hes always been. But true, at the first sign of him looking suspect its going to be bad really bad. But as long as he covers his zone he'll be FINE.

lol I honestly expect those three to take a big fat **** on him

Last edited:
The way folk in here talking if AB, Dez and OBJ don't put up numbers and "expose" Norman weeks 1-3 I don't wanna hear anymore about it. Our defense isn't as strong as the Panthers. Why would those teams throw at Norman anyway? One of our best defensive players. From a game plan perspective it doesn't make sense. You attack weaknesses not strength.

They'll throw at him if they think he's BBQ chicken.

Well JNo has been a loud mouth talker since day one. There's a reason other than football that Him, Steve Smith and to a more obvious degree Greg Hardy aren't on the panthers anymore.

I hope he balls out in DC but am I one that likes all this talk from him, absolutely not but that is just who hes always been. But true, at the first sign of him looking suspect its going to be bad really bad. But as long as he covers his zone he'll be FINE.

Steve still gave Carolina some positives on the field, didn't he? Did he cause locker room issues with his talk?

I always figured Steve was a positive when it came to voicing his opinion.

i think those first 3 weeks are going to humble norman. many feel he is a good corner but a product of that great carolina defense. this season will show if norman is about that life. i think hes going to get toast. just my football spider senses.

But why talk trash about a game that your squad got dominated in? That's stupid. He just wants attention. I like that Sherman stopped all that talking. Just play and talk some trash on the field and move on.

Steve Smith is a Panthers legend. I thought he was released because he was old and got injured

He didn't get worked in the Superbowl, I'm curious how talib and harris guard Kelvin Benjamin personally. Gotta keep the pocket clean for Cam but gotta either double Kelvin or Olsen cant double both.

Honestly I don't see kb being matched up with Harris. He excels in the slot. I'm excited to see Benjamin back on the field. Dudes a beast

Hypothetically speaking what if Norman locks everyone up those first 3 weeks? What will be the response. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

He told The Magazine that he felt constrained in Carolina, that he was asked to cut down on his trash talk but wouldn't because "I'm not a fake."

He said the team's conservative nature made him expendable.

"They kind of shunned me," he said. "They turned down a lot of stuff for me, interviews, sponsorship deals, stuff I didn't even know about. They wanted it to be about the two main guys, Cam [Newton] and Luke [Kuechly]."

In Washington, he said he thinks he can "grow."

"...t feels like everybody can say whatever they want," he said. "It's a free-flowing kind of place. It's like going from a dictatorship to freedom."

Josh let off on y'all too, @jumpman91023.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Steve still gave Carolina some positives on the field, didn't he? Did he cause locker room issues with his talk?

I always figured Steve was a positive when it came to voicing his opinion.

Positives that didn't out way the negatives when Gettlemen arrived. Not evening discussing Steve attacking teammates in film rooms :lol:

These teams better hope Norman is BBQ because we putting up 30 plus a game with our offense. They're gonna have to score points to keep up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom