The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
people really think the Browns are going to be pretty decent?

I think the Bengals fall back a little and the Steelers will be decent. Ravens are trash I'm told. That division doesn't have a dominant team IMO. Hue will get the best out of RG3 and that offense. I have a lot of respect for that guy as a coach.

Last edited:
Yeah Vick had way stronger arm than Robert Griffin III

You wouldnt use the term "better" arm, you'd say more accurate.

And I dont know if Id even say that, Vick just threw too hard.

people really think the Browns are going to be pretty decent?
I think the Bengals fall back a little and the Steelers will be decent. Ravens are trash I'm told. That division doesn't have a dominant team IMO. Hue will get the best out of RG3 and that offense. I have a lot of respect for that guy as a coach.
Ravens are interesting, I think Harbaugh is too good for them not to be competitive.

Steelers still going to be the Steelers IMO, I think they'll at least split the first 4 without Bell and Bryant being suspended ends up having no impact.

Not sure about the Bengals, I don't know how they'll look with that dude Zampese calling the plays but they're still the most well rounded team in the division IMO.

The Browns is a tough call, I do think Hue is a very good offensive mind. Him as a head coach? I have my doubts based on watching him as the coach of my team. It's possible he has learned from it. But to be honest they are very much a young team in the sense that a lot of them are new to playing with each other and are all in a new system. 

Last edited:
RG3 is a wild card. If he can legit resurrect himself like in 2012 who knows what might happen. He is a dynamic QB playing free at 100%. I hope he does well except in week 4.

Last edited:
Yeah Vick had way stronger arm than Robert Griffin III

You wouldnt use the term "better" arm, you'd say more accurate.

And I dont know if Id even say that, Vick just threw too hard.

More accurate = better.

Arm strength doesn't matter if the pass ain't completed, you reaching.

Eh not denying accuracy is more importanot but from football to baseball, playground to the pros, arm = a reference to arm strength. Thats just the norm.

Last edited:
Eh not denying accuracy is more importanot but from football to baseball, playground to the pros, arm = a reference to arm strength. Thats just the norm.

Can't agree with that.

I don't see anybody saying Flacco has a better arm than Brady just because it's stronger.

Probably because up until a couple of years ago Tom had an absolute cannon.

Come on man. Saying someone has an arm is a reference to velocity and power not accuracy. This is common knowledge.

Last edited:
Probably because up until a couple of years ago Tom had an absolute cannon.

Come on man. Saying someone has an arm is a reference to velocity and power not accuracy. This is common knowledge.

Na, it ain't.

Maybe that's how you rocking but no.

And we not talking Brady from a couple years ago we talking right now.

Nobody will say Flacco has a better arm just because he can throw farther.

All this rg3 talk is funny because hes not even going to play a full year. The dude is too small/frail to be an nfl qb or at least to sustain any sort of year in year out success.

Let's be for real here. Browns are still finishing last in the North but with signs of stability bc of Hue.

I'm going to the CLE and WAS game. I hope they destroy Bob but end up losing. I feel like he'll have his career game there, then be out for the year the following game.

NFC East folks are the only ones poppin' off. :smokin

AFC East a bit as well...Too bad The NFCN trash talk thread is now defunct, AFCN has one fan for all four teams and NFCW fell off when Niner "nation" went ghost mode awhile ago. Here's to you @deucedrop and @Chester McFloppy thinking you've gone Incognito mode with the incessant trolling. I see you. :nerd: @coltfanb was the only real opposition to the Houston clan that mainly transitioned to Seattle fans when things got rough -- every season --- and @NickFolarin just a wannabe that nobody takes serious now. AFCW finds Raiders fans who still can't find a spot to parkthecarr, leaving @LiCeNseD To BaLL to bicker with no one in particular and sb sb to come back once a week with his wall o' quotes...My boy Kief rarely comes around to scorn Panthers fans who run amok for NFCS representation, unchallenged in their division on this thread...meanwhile, @Buc Em is still trying to figure it out why Aguayo was a bad 2nd round pick.

Hopefully it picks up. :tongue:

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom