The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. I've watched all 3 but nothing stands out about them. The fact that they protect Gurley from being tackled in practice speaks volumes of how one-sided their offense is.
It's ashame he's going to waste his best years in LA

Last night hard knocks tells you everything about the Rams offensive plans this season ...same as last year, they gon run Gurley into the ground...except they can start from week 1 this year :lol:

I still want to see tavon Austin used by a creative coach.. And a talented QB

Have you guys been watching Hard Knocks?

It's been pretty boring so far. Tavon Austin is like the only entertainment [emoji]128514[/emoji] llol

As far as summertime football series, this is in third place for me behind last chance u and the magnificent Amazon series on the cardinals.

I mean. Seriously hbo. Nobody cares about Jeff fishers son. Nobody lol. Let's give him alot less camera time.

I still want to see tavon Austin used by a creative coach.. And a talented QB
They drafted him all high n he got saddled with bs quarterbacks n offensive coordinators/game plans ....this year he has to work with either Keenum or a rookie :smh: ...free that man, glad he gettin some shine on the show tho

I hope the Rams flop this year so bad so Mr. 8-8 can finally be done as a head coach. This has to be the final straw for him right?

You basically have to look how Percy harvin was used and follow the script.. Hell just look at his WV game film

Send him in motion every down or other down.. Jet sweeps.. Short routes off motion.. Line him up in the back field once every drive or so.. And then send him deep once or twice a drive off of motion or fake hand off or something

O and also run motion where he ends up as the back WR in that 3 WRs bunch set and then throw him a WR screen

Last edited:
I hope the Rams flop this year so bad so Mr. 8-8 can finally be done as a head coach. This has to be the final straw for him right?
I think they're working on a contract extension for him now :lol: :lol: :lol:

My boy said as soon as he got that notification on his phone he tossed that **** across the room; he's pissed.

Last edited:
Not really all that surprising that Gurley isn't being taken to the ground. Would think that's common practice around the league for elite backs. Hell, I know it's happening in college. Thudding is enough, no need for extra shots

Last edited:
Not really all that surprising that Gurley isn't being taken to the ground. Would think that's commom practice around the league for elite backs. Hell, I know it's happening in college. Thudding is enough, no need for extra shots

I was confused why ****** was complaining about that, like you want to start wearing him down in practice?

You basically have to look how Percy harvin was used and follow the script.. Hell just look at his WV game film

Send him in motion every down or other down.. Jet sweeps.. Short routes off motion.. Line him up in the back field once every drive or so.. And then send him deep once or twice a drive off of motion or fake hand off or something

O and also run motion where he ends up as the back WR in that 3 WRs bunch set and then throw him a WR screen
U the best coordinator the Rams have had since he been there just off one post :lol:

Only thing they did was put him in the backfield, but that was just outta necessity since other backs where hurt ...n all they did was run him up the middle basically

I think they're working on a contract extension for him now :lol: :lol: :lol:

My boy said as soon as he got that notification on his phone he tossed that **** across the room; he's pissed.

:lol: what are they doing. This is a fresh new start if this guy doesn't produce they need to find and lure a new coach in. Fishers time is over

:lol: at ya boy being pissed. I would be too

Dude has had an awful camp,pretty shocked that he got cut all together but I knew he was on the outside looking in heading into the season.

But ain't this like his 3rd season?

How the hell do the wheels fall off like that?

Weird whyd they release him

Concussions.

bingo. he can't stay on the field. his head issues must be serious or at minimum a huge concern.

and we actually have some semblance of depth on the interior line. so it's "affordable". wished we could have traded him though :lol:

Last edited:
Only watched 1st episode. It seems pretty cheesy now. Think I got my fix in watching All Or Nothing which was done better than Hard Knocks.

:lol: what are they doing. This is a fresh new start if this guy doesn't produce they need to find and lure a new coach in. Fishers time is over

:lol: at ya boy being pissed. I would be too

He obviously knows where the bodies are buried.

Why else would you stick with such mediocrity?

Tavon is what he is, drafting high thinking he was a bonafide #1 was a mistake

He's not even Desean Jackson

He obviously knows where the bodies are buried.

Why else would you stick with such mediocrity?

He has to and here I thought Marvin Lewis knew where the bodies were. Fisher is a whole other kind of guy. Got that Rams organization shook and I dont think ive ever heard of him being on the hot seat.

Tavon is what he is, drafting high thinking he was a bonafide #1 was a mistake

He's not even Desean Jackson

If you're drafting him in the 1st, it's because you saw what Percy did and basically plan on running the stuff I talk about

U the best coordinator the Rams have had since he been there just off one post :lol:

Only thing they did was put him in the backfield, but that was just outta necessity since other backs where hurt ...n all they did was run him up the middle basically

It's sad.. I have no clue why they pulled the trigger if they weren't going to do what I said above.. Like literally just watch Percy harvin game film and WV's game film

Make life easy for your QB and the rest of the offense.. Since defense always has to account for him.. Could easily see if they are running man or zone

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom