The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My girl thought I was reckless for wanting to name our first son Maximillian.

I was but this is worse.

Last edited:
you guys think it's cool to have weird names but when you have to repeat your name multiple times then explain how you got it everytime you meet someone. 
mean.gif

you guys think it's cool to have weird names but when you have to repeat your name multiple times then explain how you got it everytime you meet someone. :smh:

Sounds like you've had first hand experience. My name is so common I don't have the issue.

Anyone notice how the homie who said he was about to play Steelers vs Washington in Madden never mentioned how the game played out? It's because he got smashed by Kirk and company. spacedoodoo spacedoodoo if your on PS4 add me and stream the game so I can watch the cpu break you off. HTTR

Lmao. I actually ended up smacking you guys. 49-21, all madden, 15 minute Quarters.

I haven't been on NT as much because classes started back up this week.

You need to get that Xbox bruh

Last edited:
Lmao. I actually ended up smacking you guys. 49-21, all madden, 15 minute Quarters.

I haven't been on NT as much because classes started back up this week.

You need to get that Xbox bruh

You Xbox guys. I had the X One and sold it. Everything I want is on PS4 except Killer Instinct. I'm about to start streaming on Twitch and create a YouTube channel. So I'll probably get another X One to be able to interact with my subs.

I would always give out one of my buddy's name.. One time gave out his number too, since I was with his cousin.. And he passed out drunk at his place

So chick starts messaging him.. They start talking a big.. Make plans to meet up

Me and my buddy kinda look alike.. But not THAT much alike.. Chick kept looking at him funny and my homie had no clean since he thought he met her while inebriated

So chick leaves and then messages him "you're not who I met the other night"

My buddy calls me and I tell him what happened.. But it worked out for him, he ended up hittin it like a week or two later

my name isn't common but i think it's pretty dope. it means victory :pimp:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom