The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to Hoge then Casserly, it sounds like Bosa and/or his agent are the boneheads in the scenario. They made it appear that the Chargers are operating just as 29 out of 31 other teams do business in regards to these contracts.

Charley Casserly. :lol: That man would rather die than take a player's side in one of these scenarios. Another gatekeeper of The Shield.

It's pretty simple. The Chargers have a history of doing this type of dumb ****, and they're trying to force their own precedent here. And now they're being petty about it. **** them.

Doesn't sound unprecedented at all though (league wide) when they talk about it. Protectors of shield or not, both sides seem to have an argument. I don't really care though...Just an interesting scenario.

Last edited:
From his wiki:

Mingo is the son of Hugh Mingo and Barbara Johnson. He has two older brothers, Hugh and Hughtavious and two younger brothers, Malik and ladarain. His unusual first name was created by his mother, adding the first three letters of her first name to a name she liked, Kevious. 

A Hughtavious and also a plain old Hugh? :lol:

Funniest names for siblings I've heard since I found out Lance Stephenson has a brother named Lantz.

While still on the topic of names,no name will ever beat the NTer who legitamately named his daughter galaxy air :rofl:

I was listening this morning and they said what the Chargers are doing with his contract is what every team does with high picks. It's not uncommon. I don't keep up with contracts like that so I don't know.

I also heard that if he doesn't suit up this season, he can't do **** next year but enter the draft. No combine or showcase or anything at all. So a full year out of football and would just be there for the draft.

I was listening this morning and they said what the Chargers are doing with his contract is what every team does with high picks. It's not uncommon. I don't keep up with contracts like that so I don't know.

Exactly what I'm hearing now. I also don't follow the contracts/business side to football all that much, but like things so often happen, people get leaked the true story piece by piece and the whole picture isn't realized until matters are all but resolved. Another illustration why we shouldn't rush to judgement. I've gone back and forth on picking a side with this, if you will, but like I said, I really don't care, it's just interesting since it's something that really hasn't happened before.

@SneakerPro:

What's this I'm hearing about Jake Rudock balling out and being the Lions #2? What other Q's are on that roster even? Talking about Siemien and how he came out of virtually nowhere, I'm wondering how now the stock is so high on Rudock? :lol: Not hatin', just shocked is all. I know the state of quarterbacks is relatively low, but Between Harbaugh and Cooter, maybe this kid has just found the right spots at the right time.

Last edited:
Interesting how my team and the NFL are handling this Josh Brown situation. They've been saying for the longest they take domestic violence serious and it's zero tolerance. They're giving him all kinds of benefit of the doubt. Supposably it's been 20 incidents and he's been in counseling for years yet they're showing mercy on him for whatever reason.

Last edited:
Why is Mike Tirico on my TV? Where the **** is Michaels? Did he retire and I not know it? Help me understand pleaseee...

I like what Bosa is doing but that **** will be all for nothing. The NFL will continue to blatantly take advantage of their players and insult the intelligence of their fans with their ****** up, lobsided salary , pension, and discipline arrangements. I know the PA agreed to these terms, but a holdout isn't really realistic. The owners have all the leverage because the average career is only 3.5 years. Dudes aren't trying to sacrifice their only chance to make it in the league over a CBA dispute. I don't blame them. I don't really expect anything to change.

The NFL been lying about the effects of concussions and pushing addictive painkillers on their players since forever. Some of that **** is basically heroin :smh: :x That being said, considering their complete disregard for the well being of their employees, I don't put anything past these billionaires and their minions when it comes to generating that precious revenue. I love football but I hope the NFL and their owners get what's coming to them one day.

Opinion on whats better. Cfl reg season on espn2 or Nfl preseason?

Imo preseason only for 1st q but if you had to pick only 1 to watch what would it be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom