The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't I post right?!
laugh.gif
you can post 4 page dissertations while drunk but somehow cant even quote a post right now.

Hahaha Zeke Elliott went to a medical marijuana shop last night in Seattle after the game. Great judgment rookie.

@CP1708 @im that one

on a serious note, how did Tanne look tonight? i saw the stat line but want to know how he actually looked to you guys

I thought he looked solid. The INT came from interior pressure and a good LB play to get his hand up. Other than that his reads were good, decision making was good and he was throwing some dimes. I liked the no huddle, defense was dying out there. Towards the end of the second he had a lot of time in the pocket. Never seen that since he was drafted in Miami.

What I liked even better was the fact, for the most part, the line was gelling pretty well, and that is with Pouncey on the sideline. The back up center, who's never played center, did a damn good job except for one snap. They looked a lot better than the last few weeks, I don't recall the Falcons having an inferior line so that remains to be seen.

Didn't like all the drops, it's been a bit of a pattern lately but I'm chalking it up to guys are thinking too much about the new offense and new routes. We will see mid-season form.

Hahaha Zeke Elliott went to a medical marijuana shop last night in Seattle after the game. Great judgment rookie.

Seattle got the bomb though.

Yea I guess that's stupid because it's "against the rules" but the NFL's view on weed is archaic and once again just another symptom of how badly it's run.

Zeke can get as much Toradol shot up his *** as he can handle but can't smoke a joint or have an edible instead?

In 2016, that's as backwards as it gets.

Last edited:
Seattle got the bomb though.

Yea I guess that's stupid because it's "against the rules" but the NFL's view on weed is archaic and once again just another symptom of how badly it's run.

Zeke can get as much Toradol shot up his *** as he can handle but can't smoke a joint or have an edible instead?

In 2016, that's as backwards as it gets.

If your job made you take a drug test what would you get in trouble for....testing positive for marijuana or testing positive for a pain killer that was prescribed from your doctor?

It's as simple as that. This is their job...I don't know why it's so hard for some of you to understand.

If your job made you take a drug test what would you get in trouble for....testing positive for marijuana or testing positive for a pain killer that was prescribed from your doctor?

It's as simple as that. This is their job...I don't know why it's so hard for some of you to understand.

Really :lol:

You can smoke all the weed you want and sit at a desk from 9-5 or you not smoke weed and be a millionaire athlete

It there a definitive list of guys who left the Patriots whether trade or FA and turned into bums? Or would a list of guys who actually didn't turn into bums be easier to list?
Players acquired by Patriots or players they got rid of?

The greatest kicker of all time.

Ty Law

Aqib Talib

Richard Seymour (huge loss, '09 Pats never recovered)

Asante Samuel

Darius Butler

Ben Watson

Wes Welker for like 1 season.

Danny Woodhead (I know Bill regrets this one bad).

That's off the top of my head. There's probably more I'm forgetting.

Chandler Jones will be on that list. Much better fit for Arizona's scheme where he'll be asked to do less and go wild.

The number of guys that turned into washed bums is far too many to list.

It's not hard to understand, I just explained that I do.

Idk why a lot of you feel the need to defend the NFL's dangerous and archaic practices just because they made the rules. Just because it's a rule doesn't mean it's even close grounded in science or correct morally.

You say painkiller like its that simple yet we have so much evidence of Toradol ruining players quality of life when marijuana can be just as effective for managing pain without the side effects.

"Perscribed from a Doctor" good one champ. :lol:

A doctor that is employed by the team/NFL and works specifically for their interest and not in that of the player.

Saying something is archaic, stupid and self serving doesn't mean I don't get that it's a rule, you're the one that's misunderstanding.

Really :lol:

You can smoke all the weed you want and sit at a desk from 9-5 or you not smoke weed and be a millionaire athlete

You're tripping if you think a lot of millionaire athletes aren't smoking pot.

It's really not as simple as y'all are tryna make it.

It there a definitive list of guys who left the Patriots whether trade or FA and turned into bums? Or would a list of guys who actually didn't turn into bums be easier to list?

Players acquired by Patriots or players they got rid of?

The greatest kicker of all time.
Ty Law
Aqib Talib
Richard Seymour (huge loss, '09 Pats never recovered)
Asante Samuel
Darius Butler
Ben Watson
Wes Welker for like 1 season.
Danny Woodhead (I know Bill regrets this one bad).

That's off the top of my head. There's probably more I'm forgetting.

Chandler Jones will be on that list. Much better fit for Arizona's scheme where he'll be asked to do less and go wild.

The number of guys that turned into washed bums is far too many to list.

Thank you for this since DeadsetAce DeadsetAce thought I was trolling with that question :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom