The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work from 4 am to 4 pm, mon-fri... work some sundays. Very few holidays off.

:x :x :x

Hope it's worth it my guy.

The long game is... I just have to grind, pretty spent at the moment to be honest. This is a very difficult site to run for many reasons.

My company loves me for the obvious, but for a lot of other reason. They've offered to relocate and run much much better sites (nashville and tampa bay were at the top of my list) but with having a son not with me full times it makes things difficult for me. They understand and are trying to help me as best as they can.

Good company, hard work because of the site. Is what it is currently. Just padding my reusme.

^^^

Thanks for the breakdown, nothing but respect on my end for you.

Especially the fact that you holding your family down, I know even in the times you're at your most exhausted that can keep you going.

The work ethic is admirable, hopefully at some point you can get a little bit of a better balance.

6:30-3:30, because I didn't move to California to sit in an office all day.

The life :pimp:

8:30-5/5:30 depending on how busy it might be. I rarely stay later than 5 since we moved locations. I always say to myself - if I can't get my work done from the time I get in to when I'm supposed to leave, there's an issue with my workflow and not the load itself.

Last edited:
east coast hours? :nerd:

i did that when i first moved out here. was pretty dope, actually :pimp:

nothing is so depressing as coming out of work at 5pm and it's dark :x

yeah. it's tough. im definitely a night person as opposed to a morning person. i hate going to bed before 11pm. but i usually still wake up at 5:30 to go to the gym before work...so i basically sacrifice sleep :lol:

nerd.gif

tell me more...
 east coast hours?
nerd.gif

i did that when i first moved out here. was pretty dope, actually
pimp.gif
Work in the finance/treasury department for the company I work for.  A lot of work with the bank accounts, so once 2PM rolls around (5 EST) there isn't much work to be done.  Pretty lenient about the hours around here, and people only stay late if they absolutely have to.  As long as you're in before 9 you're pretty much good.  I'm a morning person, and I live pretty close to the gig, so waking up around 5ish isn't that big of a deal for me.

yeah. it's tough. im definitely a night person as opposed to a morning person. i hate going to bed before 11pm. but i usually still wake up at 5:30 to go to the gym before work...so i basically sacrifice sleep :lol:

I can't do the gym in the morning, I am not a morning eater and I like to stay up usually til 11-12

Work in the finance/treasury department for the company I work for.  A lot of work with the bank accounts, so once 2PM rolls around (5 EST) there isn't much work to be done.  Pretty lenient about the hours around here, and people only stay late if they absolutely have to.  As long as you're in before 9 you're pretty much good.  I'm a morning person, and I live pretty close to the gig, so waking up around 5ish isn't that big of a deal for me.

awesome man, sounds like a great gig

^^^

Thanks for the breakdown, nothing but respect on my end for you.

Especially the fact that you holding your family down, I know even in the times you're at your most exhausted that can keep you going.

The work ethic is admirable, hopefully at some point you can get a little bit of a better balance.

Appreciate that bruv.

Got lit last night. Hungover at work right now. Don't care tho, my boy Tanne looking elite rn :')

straight to the bar for brews weds/thurs/fri

fall/winter :pimp: love it

fall is the best damn happy hour season, love when bars decorate for fall, also love a good snow day when you can just walk there with snow all around

Oktoberfest's and pumpkin ales

straight to the bar for brews weds/thurs/fri

fall/winter :pimp: love it

fall is the best damn happy hour season, love when bars decorate for fall, also love a good snow day when you can just walk there with snow all around

Oktoberfest's and pumpkin ales

Co-sign all this, except snow. **** snow :lol:

Nothing tops waking up Sunday mornings, crisp fall air when ya leave the house. You hit up the bagel store for breakfast, come home and get ready for all-day football :pimp:

Co-sign all this, except snow. **** snow :lol:

Nothing tops waking up Sunday mornings, crisp fall air when ya leave the house. You hit up the bagel store for breakfast, come home and get ready for all-day football :pimp:

I hate snow but if it snows I generally get off...pause

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom