The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rise in awareness of police brutality combined with the rise of overt racism in tyre part year specifically with Drumpf leads me to question Kap's motivations. As others have started the state of affairs in 2016 is vastly different than 2014.

Romo out for at least the first half of the season NFLN is reporting.

Jerry gotta be furious :lol:

We gotta file papers on Romo for good. At this point ya boy is being pieced together with glue. Luckily for Dallas Dak is showing good signs because Jerry **** the bed not drafting a true "franchise" qb all this time.

Jerry gotta be furious :lol:

We gotta file papers on Romo for good. At this point ya boy is being pieced together with glue. Luckily for Dallas Dak is showing good signs because Jerry **** the bed not drafting a true "franchise" qb all this time.

Dallas really lucked into Dak :lol: cause everybody on here knows Jerry never planed for life after Romo. He was just gonna have tunnel vision and ride him like a horse until the wheels fell off, and it looks like that may be the case. Dak has made mistakes of course being a rookie, but he's shown enough poise and awareness that people shouldn't go into panic. I mean, it's still ****'em, but life after Romo should have been planned sooner anyway. You don't need to miss a bunch of games all the time to be considered injury prone.

Last edited:
how many years does Romo have left on his deal? I don't see how you could name him starter mid season if Dak has the offense rolling.

how many years does Romo have left on his deal? I don't see how you could name him starter mid season if Dak has the offense rolling.

I don't think you do, but let's not jump ahead of ourselves and assume Dak carries all of his preseason success into the regular season.

Cowboy fans should be jumping for joy. That boy Dak Prescott is the TRUTH. I don't care if he's playing against the 2nd string D / 3rd string D/ hot dog vendors from the stands, whoever. The type of throws that he makes it doesn't matter what defense is out there. He put up pretty decent numbers in the SEC. #ComingFromAJetsFan

Cowboy fans should be jumping for joy. That boy Dak Prescott is the TRUTH. I don't care if he's playing against the 2nd string D / 3rd string D/ hot dog vendors from the stands, whoever. The type of throws that he makes it doesn't matter what defense is out there. He put up pretty decent numbers in the SEC. #ComingFromAJetsFan

how come you weren't saying this draft time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom