The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the Browns are going a lot more watchable than the defensing SB champions this year :lol:

this offense :x

sb sb call in a favor for a tryout bruh, they need all the bodies under center they can get

y u do dis :smh:

i should try out [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I'm thinking Sanchez will be a Cowboy within two weeks.

Keenum was inbounds when Talib hit him.

Last edited:
Dak is ready. He's been through enough adversity to persevere. Losing his mom, stabbing incident, DUI's, etc. that boy is battle tested. Had Mississippi State doing work :pimp:

Dak is ready. He's been through enough adversity to persevere. Losing his mom, stabbing incident, DUI's, etc. that boy is battle tested. Had Mississippi State doing work :pimp:

If Dak really balls out Tony ain't gettin that job back

Cruz and Pugh are ******* idiots.

+ 1 for Kap. Finally like the guy .

Agreed, Kap doesn't straddle the fence. Tells it like it is. Cruz won't be saying anything, if he has a bad season and ends up being released.

The national anthem and flag is a fallacy anyway. The stars represent 50 states, which all 50 have dirt on their hands anyway :lol:

Most of us were born into this situation of a country. But that does not mean we have to turn the other cheek, and accept every policy. You can still live and breathe freely, and not accept some of the ideologies that you were born into.

Last edited:
how so 
nerd.gif

Bryan Stork
Bryan Stork–Verified account ‏@BStork66

I will forever have nothing but great memories at the #patriots. Looking forward to making more at #******** #HTTR

:pimp: Welcome, Stork.

So are all of you that support what Kaep is doing not going to stand for the National Anthem as well?

So are all of you that support what Kaep is doing not going to stand for the National Anthem as well?

I support Kap's 1st Amendment rights, but I don't agree with his decision. However, I'm not upset at all with his stance. If that makes sense :lol:

The Colts have depth issue as it is...I don't see how Luck and Pagano pull this off this year.
Division should be better too. I guess I'll believe it when I see it but the Titans' offense looks confident and the Jags should be improving on last year.

How many "who is he to be making this statement" takes equating his right to protest to his football skill have there been so far?

"Who is Brendan Haywood to criticize LeBron?  huh?"

That's like a sportswriter staple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom