The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif
 @ dak being "ready"
To get back to football for a second....

The way that line was playing the other night I think any decent QB will be ready back there.  People were going crazy about Elliot but all I saw was him running through massive holes.  Alfred Morris was killing it too.

It's no coincidence that even Brandon Weeden had a decent run for the Cowboys.  That line made the Seahawks D-line look tiny and slow.  They are going to dominate and Elliot + Dak will get all the credit.

Not that I disagree with him but since when is Kaepernick good enough for us to care about his opinion? Is this guy even first string?

Not that I disagree with him but since when is Kaepernick good enough for us to care about his opinion? Is this guy even first string?
this logic is stupid..

while you're at it, you might as well say he can't face racism and oppression because he's an athlete making good money.

eyes.gif

To get back to football for a second....

The way that line was playing the other night I think any decent QB will be ready back there.  People were going crazy about Elliot but all I saw was him running through massive holes.  Alfred Morris was killing it too.

It's no coincidence that even Brandon Weeden had a decent run for the Cowboys.  That line made the Seahawks D-line look tiny and slow.  They are going to dominate and Elliot + Dak will get all the credit.

Dak still has to make the read and put the ball where it needs to be.

The O-Line helped Romo and Murray look great too, I don't even see the point you tryna make.

Yes it's know Cowboys have a grest O-Line.

Dak still has to make the read and put the ball where it needs to be.

The O-Line helped Romo and Murray look great too, I don't even see the point you tryna make.

Yes it's know Cowboys have a grest O-Line.
Just that Prescott and Elliot are going to be getting credit before the line all season, and it should be the other way around.

Jenkins on point. Be the change you want to see. Kap is financially able to make an impact in a community. Anybody can sit on their *** imo. Get out and do something.

Last edited:
Jenkins on point. Be the change you want to see. Kap is financially able to make an impact in a community. Anybody xan sit on their *** imo. Get out and do something.
How do you know he isn't? 

Lots of change has been driven through protest, by the way.

Just that Prescott and Elliot are going to be getting credit before the line all season, and it should be the other way around.

Don't believe that at all, the boys line has already been getting credit.

And if Dak/Zeke succeed they still deserve credit, they aren't the first rookies with a good line.

Dudes are talking out their ***, don't mind em.

Haha ok. You the knower of all things.

Edit: I guess what I mean is that if I disagree with the way somebody goes about doing something and not even in this case specifically Im all the sudden talking outa my *** because your view of the situation is somehow more correct then mine. Changes are made many ways in society and 1 way is educating somebody on why you disagree not just saying theyre talking outa their ***

Last edited:
Sanchez didn't play last night...

Cowboys need another QB...

nerd.gif
man, it's 2016.

two thousand sixteen. 

and teams are still wondering if sanchez can be a starting QB. 

unbelievable.

but then again, we'll probably be having the same convo in 2020 after wentz stinks up the joint.

laugh.gif

man, it's 2016.

two thousand sixteen. 

and teams are still wondering if sanchez can be a starting QB. 

unbelievable.

but then again, we'll probably be having the same convo in 2020 after wentz stinks up the joint.

:lol:

Wentz will be elite by then signing his huge new contract

How do we know Kaep doesn't do more with his money or time? He even said he wanted to do his homework and understand the situation better. Nothing but love for that. I don't have a problem with what Jenkins said either.

I don't think me not standing for the anthem is gonna get the attention that Kaep got. I don't even care about him not standing, I appreciate what he said. Need more athletes speaking out. White people love to root for minorities and buy their jerseys, once they speak out, the hatred and racism spews.

As for Dak, I'm really curious to see how he looks. He has a great line and Dez and Zeke but it's only been a few quarters in preseason football. Curious to see him in the regular season and as teams get more tape.

Last edited:
How do we know Kaep doesn't do more with his money or time? He even said he wanted to do his homework and understand the situation better. Nothing but love for that. I don't have a problem with what Jenkins said either.

I don't think me not standing for the anthem is gonna get the attention that Kaep got. I don't even care about him not standing, I appreciate what he said. Need more athletes speaking out. White people love to root for minorities and buy their jerseys, once they speak out, the hatred and racism spews.

See I agree with all of this but then you generalize a whole race. Im white. It makes me sick some of the things people are saying about kap on social media. I was taught everybody bleeds red. Everyone has stereotypes its human nature but when you act on them and truely believe in them then you have a major ******* problem.

Don't stand or care for the national anthem for my own personal reasons. If it's on tv, Superbowl etc etc I'll change the channel till its over

Last edited:
Kaep converted to Islam in the off season because his fiance is DJ Nessa Diab, now I understand where the activism is coming from, from his change on social media to his national anthem protest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom