The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to check to see if i was in general with those pics, expected to see "thoughts?" at the end :lol:

Just cause dude made a nice living for himself he can't speak out or something?

"he's rich, and has white parents, how could he be oppressed?!"

y'all funny man.

you don't want to listen to the poor and disenfranchised brown and blacks regarding racism and oppression, y'all just tell them to pick themselves up by the bootstraps and with hard work maybe they can achieve 'The American Dream'

Now you guys don't want to hear it from the athletes you admire, because they have more money than you.

.odellgif

Great post.

Fam really thought he was shutting ish down posting those pics too. Goes to show you how some people view us man... When is it the right time to make a stand?

Kap's not fighting for oppression that he may have personally experienced (although looking at the **** people are tweeting at him is disgusting). his stand is clearly for others that are going through the ********. i think that's pretty clear. so those pics are really irrelevant

Last edited:
Someone should've made a thread about this Kaepernick deal.

I'm ready to take a look at this new Vikings stadium. :smokin

Nah...we're gonna keep it in here, chief.

Like it or not, this thread has never been strictly about analysis, rankings, predictions, etc. I know you only wanna talk football in here, but there's other things that take place in the league apart from what happens between the numbers. And they're worthy of discussing in our little thread.

Last edited:
Someone should've made a thread about this Kaepernick deal.

I'm ready to take a look at this new Vikings stadium. :smokin

Why does this irk you so much? I'm glad this thread can go in many different directions. Makes for some entertaining/interesting discussion. If you want to talk strictly football, post what you gotta say. If folks wanna engage what you said, they'll make a comment. Simple as that.

Malcolm Jenkins championing that same military which was segregated, in which blacks and whites still were separated, early on? Or, that military which forgets about veterans and leaves them out to suffer, after they return home?

Kaep is biracial so, those pics are pointless.

Back to football though, Dak Prescott will do work :pimp:

I'm fine with the topic and enjoy everyone's opinion on it, however this is NT. These things have a tendency of breaking out into an unproductive war of words.

So long as general folks don't sniff it, we should be good though. Carry on...

As long as any combination of lionblood, ninja, and hand2handking don't post in here, I'm pretty sure the thread will stay on topic lol.

Romo is all the sudden chopped liver after a rookie QB had a good preseason

Romo gonna remember this when he comes back as a ******* after Kirk goes back to being RG3's back up

Romo is all the sudden chopped liver after a rookie QB had a good preseason

Romo gonna remember this when he comes back as a ******* after Kirk goes back to being RG3's back up

Iggles :nerd:

A mentor for Wentz

Last edited:
Any chance that the 49ers cut Kap? You know people have to be seething behind the scenes at the fact that this is a huge distraction...

Any Given Sunday is on

Willie Beamon is the GOAT QB to never play in the NFL 
nerd.gif

I'll say this about the Cowboys..I don't really feel like the sky is falling today like I did yesterday..

Main things that scare me is the defense and of course dark being a rookie..I'm adamant that there will be some rookie growing pains..

However there's a lot to like..vanilla defense or not, no other ab this preseason played like dak..not one..they all saw the same vanilla defenses. So there's hope there..

Of course the o-line goes without saying as the teams strength. And they'll burden even more of a load without romo..the good thing is zekes running style fits this line and running scheme to a tee..it's perfect harmony..Alfred looks very good too..

Des back..that'll help any rook..

Hot take: read option tf out this thing...dak and zeke both have a lot of experience running it, only a handful of teams defend it correctly..take advantage of those wheels the young boy has..

If dark can win weeks 1&2 I think we have a really good chance at the division...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom