The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fisher fired ? I better start getting my **** together at work :smh:

Hahahahahahahaha

Is Dez on the decline? Every game i've seen, he isn't creating separation like he used to. Looks a little slower. I heard a little of this a few weeks ago and he's still not playing how he used to.

The apparent source of Jones’s disdain for Pryor was an earlier incident in which the Cleveland player allegedly told Bengals defensive coordinator Paul Guenther that he would do so well against Jones that the latter would be released. Pryor, who spent several years in the NFL trying to make it as a quarterback with numerous teams, was himself released by the Bengals in the offseason, after which he joined the Browns with the aim of converting to wide receiver.

“He told my coordinator that he’s going to cut me after the game,” Jones said (via ESPN). “For a guy that’s been a slouch around the league at quarterback, played decent this year for his first year at wide receiver. I’m saying all this facade, all the fake hard s— that he plays out on the field. That ain’t Terrelle. I checked his background. He’s a suburbs kid from Pittsburgh.

“Terrelle Pryor was right there the whole game,” Jones continued, “right there in the garbage can.” Pryor, who has emerged this season as a surprising weapon for Cleveland, was held Sunday to just three yards on one catch.

“I have the utmost respect for [Browns Coach Hue Jackson], but certain s— I don’t tolerate from young punks, basically,” Jones said. “A [expletive] suburb kid that wants to act like he’s the toughest thing in the world, because he’s caught a couple of balls.

“He’s just arrogant,” Jones continued. “You could see it with his teammates. Could you all not see when he was pushing and cursing at [Browns quarterback Robert Griffin III] on the field? I don’t really don’t get into personal battles, because I’ve got respect for a lot of people, but certain situations it just demands me to speak.”

“I told RGIII how the [expletive] you going to throw him the ball when he’s talking to you like that,” Jones said. “You’re the [expletive] quarterback. … Truthfully I could give two [expletives] about Terrelle Pryor and his career.”

Last edited:
Is Dez on the decline? Every game i've seen, he isn't creating separation like he used to. Looks a little slower. I heard a little of this a few weeks ago and he's still not playing how he used to.
He gets no separation ever... He's really never gotten a ton but was always athletic enough to catch anything thrown his way... He still looks like he's playing hurt. Whether he is or not, we'll probably never know.

CzfeDqsXEAE2cBE.jpg

CzZ_84iVQAAZMRn.jpg

to borrow from the college thread a little, what are the top jobs in the NFL? Would the Rams be considered a top 5 job?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom