The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gruden is tickled to death with Brady and his pliability.
it's like when you learn a new word. like when i learned the word byke...i was using it all the time
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yep

Gruden was all looking in the side TV at himself getting low and pliable, **** was funny.

Quote:

Brady is the GOAT and its not even questionable. What this man is doing is incomprehensible. Tonight was a masterful performance :smokin

my man right here knows :pimp:

MVP

What's crazy is that there will be a generation that will say otherwise because they didn't see him play...

Joe Montana lmao.

You know I'm right... We're going to be old as **** and a kid is going to be like Brady? Who's that? 

i get what you're saying.

i just thought you were making a claim for montana.

bottom line with that debate, i'm not going into it, Joe had jerry rice (although he was no michael irvin...) closest thing to jerry (or michael irvin) that tom had was randy moss and those numbers were comical.

i can't wait to here the Steve Young Brady love fest about to happen....Steve Knows :pimp:

damnit. where Steve at :lol:

forgot he gone

Last edited:

No claim about Montana...

All I'm saying is that the younger generations ( some ) don't give a ****...They have to "see it and if they don't it didn't happen" type of mentality.

It's going to happen just like my generation ( mid-late 20s/ maybe early 30s) doesn't talk about Montana

The next generation will not care about Brady even with all of the accomplishments... 

Continuous cycle..

Last edited:

No claim about Montana...

All I'm saying is that the younger generations ( some ) don't give a ****...They have to see it and if they don't it didn't happen type of mentality.

It's going to happen just like my generation ( mid-late 20s/ maybe early 30s) doesn't talk about Montana

The next generation will not care about Brady even with all of the accomplishments... 

Continuous cycle..

oh yea absolutely

hopefully the internet can help avoid this lol

every now and then i still go back and youtube tom in his prime even more with Moss.

man if you go back and look at that stuff it's unreal

Last edited:
oh yea absolutely

hopefully the internet can help avoid this lol
Still won't  matter ... I'm not going back to watch games from 1980's... 

Those kids aren't going back to watch these games in the future...

It's not in real time for them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom