The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't see this posted yet

Sanchize, Cro, Bart Scott, Willie Colon and D'BrickiShaw Ferguson carrying Joe McKnight's casket...
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
Damn all over road-rage. We live in a very violent country.

Moore will get us into the playoffs, and Tannehill will come back for the first round.

Didn't see this posted yet

Sanchize, Cro, Bart Scott, Willie Colon and D'BrickiShaw Ferguson carrying Joe McKnight's casket...:\ |I

View media item 2260543

Was going to post this yesterday but didn't get a chance to log on.

:frown: that's family man. None of those guys had to go the extra step of being pallbearers. Very nice touch on their part.

And the Reuland news as well. So damn sad. Surprised they weren't able to remove the aneurysm in time, despite it being in the brain. My grandmother suffered from one in the brain and I myself had one in my arm when I was young. They're no joke if you don't catch early signs :smh: .

Hoping for a better Tuesday, g'morning fellas.

I got NE winning on Monday. People are giving Bal waaaaayyy too much credit for some reason. They're not a good team.
Coo. Congrats to Ravens fans. Yall got this locked now.

:smokin

I got NE winning on Monday. People are giving Bal waaaaayyy too much credit for some reason. They're not a good team.

Dropping a stack on Baltimore now

Looks like you two buffoons were correct. Would have been a blowout if NE's special teams didn't hand the Ravens 14 points. Baltimore is not a good team, at all.

Look, I'm not mad if people start calling Brady the GOAT QB cause to be honest, we won't see another like him ever. If the Pats do win it all this year, I'll give Teflon Tom his due and call him the GOAT too...

But Just know.....

:wink:

So they picked the 4 worst games to send across the pond again I see. :lol:

They really sending Cleveland to represent :lol:

Coo. Congrats to Ravens fans. Yall got this locked now.

:smokin

Dropping a stack on Baltimore now

Looks like you two buffoons were correct. Would have been a blowout if NE's special teams didn't hand the Ravens 14 points. Baltimore is not a good team, at all.

View media item 1966211

The Dolphins gotta be the most fraudulent 8-5 team ever. Their only win over a decent team basically all year was against the Steelers at the beginning of the year. They've won a bunch of close games against bad teams. I like the Dolphins fans on here and I think even they can admit they aren't as good as their 8-5 record says.

why do those in the 'start romo' camp still assume that he is the better QB for the team right now and/or going forward?

obviously the narrative is pretty prisoner of the moment.. but based on what we saw of him briefly in the preseason and the 4 games he played last year, not sure why there are some who are of that opinion.. I mean I get if we were watching practices.. but a lot can change from season to season, when a player gets in their 30s

why do those in the 'start romo' camp still assume that he is the better QB for the team right now and/or going forward?

obviously the narrative is pretty prisoner of the moment.. but based on what we saw of him briefly in the preseason and the 4 games he played last year, not sure why there are some who are of that opinion.. I mean I get if we were watching practices.. but a lot can change from season to season, when a player gets in their 30s

They ignore that Romo had 7 INT's in those 4 games.

Personally I've been thinking Romo's the better option if they want to win the SB for a while now :lol:,he's the healthiest he's been in seasons and the last time he was this healthy he had an MVP type season (2014)

Still wouldn't be mad if Dak stays on as the starter

Last edited:
not sure using "healthiest" after coming off of his what 2nd or 3rd back surgery is really the route to go..

and when he got hurt last season, it was multiple collar bone injuries

Personally I've been thinking Romo's the better option if they want to win the SB for a while :lol:,he's the healthiest he's been in seasons and the last time he was this healthy he had an MVP type season (2014)

Still wouldn't be mad if Dak stays on as the starter

What does this even mean though? He's clearly injury prone and breaking down.

Meaning he's been practicing for a while and his body should be fresh and rested having not gone through serious contact in months :lol:

If he does get hurt,it's not the end of the world in the least,they have Dak :lol:

Last edited:
All I'm saying is that dude offers Dallas more on offense than Dak at this point in their respective careers. Not knocking what Dak's done at all

Imagine the threat of the vertical passing game and play action with Zeke? :x :x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom