The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NT S&T needs a podcast or something

NFL thread needs its own website. I'm already working out details in my mind on how to pull such a thing off. Could be the biggest thing since NT itself if done correctly.

Threads like Gameday, WIR and 32 dedicated to each team. We can also produce our own merchandise with hits such as TURNT Cousins and Zest God shirts for example.

Who's with me? Skip is making millions off his hot takes. We need a slice of that pie. Branching off we can write our own set of rules and regulations.

Last edited:
tumblr_mwd59xHbEB1sxm6jjo1_500.gif

NFL thread needs its own website. I'm already working out details in my mind on how to pull such a thing off. Could be the biggest thing since NT itself if done correctly.

Threads like Gameday, WIR and 32 dedicated to each team. We can also produce our own merchandise with hits such as TURNT Cousins and Zest God shirts for example.

Who's with me? Skip is making millions off his hot takes. We need a slice of that pie. Branching off we can write our own set of rules and regulations.

I toast a Natty 25 oz with you to this

NT S&T needs a podcast or something

In

More website ideas: weekly polls, game corespondents, live reactions, power rankings, draft analysts etc. All the basic football media stuff done in the NFL threads signature style.

Annual owners meetings where we meet to get drunk, chase ladies of the night and discuss website improvement and expansion. Use social media to build membership and grow the brand. Why can't we become a modern PFF or any of those other NFL operations? We can look up stats and provide quality NFL content like them but with a more laid back approach.

Like Shaq says "underdog put that on a t shirt". Doesn't have to be all football. Any NFL thread created slogans or general tom foolery like Cheeto casserole or Hope has the meats would be insanely popular with the youth (Nick).

This is a opportunity gentleman. We have the man power to make this work and become a force in the football media business. The MAJOR KEY is to not lose the comedy that makes us great and separates us from the old established football media. We already have a lawyer on staff in @itsaboutthattime and street muscle (myself).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom