The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil had his chances and he couldnt capitalize

The most impressive thing he did was beating peyton

I guess thats why pats fan love him so much.

Last edited:
There are too many teams desperate for a QB... no way only one QB goes in the first round. It is the most important position in the league.

I don't know, I think Watson and Kizer fall into the second, maybe they go in the 20's

28:4 TD to Int ratio :nerd: .

I have watched a lot of highlights on him, he has the tools but he's raw, best bet is take him and start Hack and see what he has, Mitch should sit a year IMO

Last edited:
Another project? Jets can and can't afford to do that in the same breath I guess.

I don't think he is a project but I think QB's can afford to sit a year when the talent around them isn't great, maybe play him last 4 weeks of the season

Another project? Jets can and can't afford to do that in the same breath I guess.

I don't think he is a project but I think QB's can afford to sit a year when the talent around them isn't great, maybe play him last 4 weeks of the season

tumblr_myulu6zUKs1rxhy8co1_400.gif

AP returned to practice today.

No one cares, man. :lol: It may have been a problem if the Vikings didn't **** themselves after their 5th game.

Washington State can't be serious with that. Carry guns into a stadium? What?! Even the idea of it is moronic, let alone having a legislative backbone. :smh:

dont they serve beer at the stadium? dont some states have laws prohibiting weapons into those establishments etc?

For sure. As a player, s an opposing fan, anything really...Dumbest thing I've heard in a long long time.

Last edited:
These legislators really have nothing else to do, they should all get fired for even considering this

Leagues and venues do not allow weapons anyway

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom