The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot about Dez. Crazy how many monster WR there are in the league right now. :lol:

Because you can't even nudge a receiver nowadays. All this passing, yet interception numbers are low. Completion percentages have increased too. Nowadays, about all NFL QBs have 60%+ completion percentage. This is my biggest hatred and pet peeve wth the modern day NFL (I played defensive back during my football playing days). Receivers are far larger than most DBs, and you can't even touch them. It's silly.

Pretty much what Proposition Joe Proposition Joe said, above, the NFL needs to fx this.

Forgot about Dez. Crazy how many monster WR there are in the league right now. :lol:

That'a a result of DBs not being able to breathe on them mixed with teams throwing the ball 80 times a game

It makes sense and I'm sure it's a big factor but I'm not sure that's all there is to it either.

You can't even be a #1 WR without being a physical specimen anymore. Half the dudes named on this page are legit +6'3"

I also see better ball skills than ten years ago.

Last edited:

Because you can't even nudge a receiver nowadays. All this passing, yet interception numbers are low. Completion percentages have increased too. Nowadays, about all NFL QBs have 60%+ completion percentage. This is my biggest hatred and pet peeve wth the modern day NFL (I played defensive back during my football playing days). Receivers are far larger than most DBs, and you can't even touch them. It's silly.

Pretty much what Proposition Joe Proposition Joe said, above, the NFL needs to fx this.
Lol NFL ain't gonna fix it
They support more offense all the way

What do the Vikings want from Sam Bradford? When I previously thought about the trade I understood that they're desperate and in a win now mindset but how far are they expecting to get? Honestly?

That'a a result of DBs not being able to breathe on them mixed with teams throwing the ball 80 times a game

:pimp: ::smh:

Last edited:
Random question but is there anyone in the league right now better at high pointing the football in the air and out jumping defenders than Allen Robinson?

Julio probably right there but other than that I just don't see it.

Brandon Marshall, Mike Evans and Julio

Last edited:
Random question but is there anyone in the league right now better at high pointing the football in the air and out jumping defenders than Allen Robinson?

Julio probably right there but other than that I just don't see it.

Robinson is going to move into the upper echelon with Julio, AB, OBJ.

Jaguars 2019 SB champs.

He should still be in New Orleans. Him and Brees had something special.

His body is done now, you don't come back from a patellar tendon at 30+ years old with all his mileage.

Sad because in his prime he was one of the most athletically gifted players I've seen.

Last edited:
Robinson is going to move into the upper echelon with Julio, AB, OBJ.

Jaguars 2019 SB champs.

Chillllll.

This could be AJ Green's year. They're gonna throw him the ball like every single time Dalton drops back.

every year is supposed to be AJ Green's "year".

I've never actually heard someone say it was going to be AJ Green's year :lol:

He's basically always just thought of being right outside the top guys. As long as he stays healthy this should be his best year numbers wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom